Chapter 6

Before this chapter starts I just want to say that it involves some graphic content and/or cussing! Thank you for understanding!
___________________________

Annie's pov
I put on a sweater and head downstairs. I kinda feel light headed but I ignore it. I decide to not eat too much. After dinner, I go up to my room and just lay in my bed until something important pops up but I don't think that will ever happen since no one likes me. Brennan likes the other girl. I hate myself for being so fucking ugly. I look at the comments on my last post and people are devastating but that's how I feel.

Katie's pov
I saw that Annie posted a screenshot of a brannie edit and says that she doesn't like Brennan like that and people need to stop posting about it. I decide to go over to Annie's house to see how she is because of my stupid brother rejecting her. I don't get how he doesn't like her. She's so pretty. She's prettier than me. I don't know what my brother was thinking. I get to her house and knock on the door. I wait there until someone answers.

Annie's pov
There's a knock on the door. I go answer it. It's Katie. I take her to my room. When we get inside my room, I start crying. She tells me that Brennan told her everything. That stupid Brennan. Now I feel so embarrassed. Now it's going to be awkward when I go to their house. Whatever. She touches my arms. I flinch a little. She notices.

___________________________
cliffhanger! what do you think Katie will say about Annie's cuts? (sorry I haven't updated in a while but I've been busy). hope everyone had a good Christmas and a good New Years. also hope everyone like the chapter.