Chapter 2

Brennan's pov
I overheard that Annie is sleeping over tonight. My real thoughts on her are that she is kinda annoying but she has her moments where she can be mature so I don't know what her real personality is. I think she is childish, even though she is two years younger then me. And I'm childish too.
*vlogging*
Hey guys! So today we have a guest coming over. You might know her. It's Annie from Bratayley. She is having a sleep over with Katie so yeahhhh.... (laughs) Anyways maybe next time we vlog she might be here. Bye!
*end of vlogging*
After I vlog, I decide to go downstairs and play some video games.

We hear a knock on the door. Katie's somewhere else so I have to answer the door. It's Annie. When I open the door, she thought it was Katie. She screams her name. She realized it was me. I tried saying hi to her but Katie showed up and Annie pushed me out of the way. Whatever. I don't even like her anyway.

Katie's pov
Today my best friend is coming over for a sleep over tonight. I'm so excited! I'm nervous because I think that Annie and Brennan might not like each other because he has told me that he doesn't like her. I feel bad for her. I think she likes him. A lot. I don't know what to think at this point. I hear Brennan vlogging and tells the viewers about Annie sleeping over. While I wait for Annie, I go take a shower.

I hear a knock at the door I let Brennan open it because they should start getting along. Even if he doesn't like her. Brennan opens the door. I think Annie thought I opened the door because she screams my name. once she realizes that it wasn't me, she pushes Brennan out of his way and comes running towards me and hugs me. I take her to my room and she tells me, she needs to tell me something.

Annie's pov
"I have something to tell you." I say. "What?" Says Katie. "I ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cliffhanger again! what do you guys think Annie will tell Katie? hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!