Chapter 10

Katie's pov
I hate Brennan for telling Annie that he doesn't like her. He should like her. How he can't he like her? She's so pretty. I can't believe that he likes Liv. I hate her. She stole my brother from my best friend and she said some mean things about Caleb after he died. I miss him. We all miss him. I used to have a crush on him. I thought we would end up together. We could grow up and just be with each other. I didn't like him like Annie likes Brennan, well used to, I, at least, wanted him to be my guy best friend. Well, that can't happen anymore. I just start staring at Annie and almost start to cry. I see her flinching. I wonder what's going on. I start to worry there's something wrong. I call for a nurse and everyone comes into the room. She starts waking up after some hours of being passed out.

Annie's pov
I fainted? I don't know why though. Everything seems a little fuzzy. I think I lost too much blood? I hear some people but I can't open my eyes. I begin to slowly drift off to sleep. In my dream, I see a white figure coming towards me. Once it's close to me I realize that it's Caleb standing right in front of me.
"Why are you with me?"
"I came to inform you that you have to go back."
"What are you talking about? And since when did you start using words like inform?"
"Follow me. And I started using them, I don't know when."
"Where are you taking me?"
"I'm going to show you around."
He starts to show me around and tells me some stories of what he has done while he has been here.
"Is there anybody else here?"
"David is here somewhere but they sent me to you since our family wanted me to inform you that you need to go back."
As he said that I see another white figure. Once it's closer I realize that it's David.
"I've missed both of you. We all do." I tell them both.
"We miss you guys too but like Caleb told you, you need to go back."
"How do you do that?"
"Just wake up."
"Before I go I want to ask you guys to protect me everyday. Especially from thunderstorms."
"We will. Also sorry about them. we score too many home runs up here. Now go before you start to worry everyone."
"I'll miss you guys so much."
"We will miss you too."
I hugged them then I remember waking up to me hooked up to all these machines. I look over at Katie and she looks worried.

___________________________
hope you enjoyed. finals is coming up so I'll try to figure out how that will work.