Chapter 4

Before this chapter starts I just want to say that it involves some graphic content and/or cussing! Thank you for understanding!
________________________
Annie's pov
"I have something to tell you."
"Oh. What is it?"
"I like you."
"Oh."
"Do you feel the same way?"
"No not really I like someone else."
"Oh. Who is it?"
"Oh I can't tell you."
"Why can't you tell me?"
"It might offend you."
"Is it that bitch that betrayed my family and I by saying those mean things?"
"It might, but she's not a bitch."
"Well because to you she did nothing wrong."
"You know what?"
"What?"
"You should just get out of my room."
"FINE!!!!"
"FINE!!!"

*thinking*
I HATE HIM SO MUCH NOW!!! HOW COULD HE LIKE THAT BITCH?? WHAT SHE DID TO MY FAMILY AND I IS BAD ENOUGH. NOW SHE IS TAKING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME!! UGHHHHH!!!!!!

Katie asks me, "So what did he say to you?"
"I kinda wanna go home."
"Ok. Let me tell my mom."
"Ok."

When my mom came to pick me up, she asked me if something was wrong. I just told that I didn't feel good. She just stopped talking to me for the rest of the car ride, which is good because I didn't want to talk to anybody after what happened with Brennan. I just listened to music for the rest of the car ride.
When I got home I went straight to my room and started crying my eyes out. I can't believe that I fell for his traps. He might be telling Katie what happened between me and him. I hope not. I might as well just go tell my mom what happened.

Brennan's pov
Annie just told me that she liked me. What should I tell her. I don't really like her. I just tell her that I like someone else. It's true I do like someone else. I told her that I liked someone else. She leaves our house. She left because of me and Katie was so excited about this sleepover. I feel so bad for Katie. I should apologize for what I did. Let's see what happens.

*thinking*
As I'm walking towards her room I start overthinking about how Katie is going to hate me after this. I hope everything goes well.

I get into Katie's room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cliffhanger! what do you think will happen? hope you enjoyed this chapter! (even if Annie got rejected)