Chapter 9

Katie's pov
I'm just here for my best friend. I keep thinking that over and over. I don't care if my brother is here or not. I bet she wouldn't want him here after what he did to her so. I really don't care about him right now. Just to annoy him, I keep calling his phone.

Brennan's pov
I'm getting ready for my date with my crush and I'm so excited! I realize that Katie has called me a few more times but I'll just call her back after my date. Sometimes Katie is annoying. Even after I told her not to call me again, she still calls me. Whatever! I can't wait to see her! I haven't seen her in a very long time all because of Annie. I don't care about Annie. I think I offended her when I told her I didn't like her and liked someone else. Do I like -No I don't think so. I just need to focus about my date. I need to get roses and chocolates.

Mystery girls pov
I have a date with Brennan. I'm excited. I haven't seen him in a long time. I also haven't seen my best friend in a long time. Well should I say ex best friend. She doesn't like me very much because of what I said about her brother's death. I regret saying those things about him. I miss her. I also miss her family. I miss him the most. I wonder how she's doing. I really want to text her. I hesitate. But then I decide to call her. I hesitate calling her too. I decide it's not best to call her. Either way she might not answer my call or text. I saw that she posted something on Instagram. It was something about her not liking Brennan. That's weird because she used to be obsessed with him. I wonder if she will mind me going on a date with Brennan. I just keep getting ready for my date.

Katie's pov
I see Annie just laying there. I hate Brennan for telling her and I can't believe that he likes...

___________________________
cliffhanger! hope you enjoyed! who do you think Brennan likes?