Chapter 16

Brennan's pov
I wake up in the middle of the night to someone screaming and then a loud thud. I hear my mom. I rush out to see what happened. That's when I see Annie laying on the ground. A knife is right next to her. I hear my mom start screaming Liv's name. That's when I realize that Liv did this. This has to be all my fault. I decide that I need to fix this. I pick Annie up and yell at my mom to get the car. I take Annie to the car and tell my mom to wake Katie up and to meet me at the hospital.

When I get to the hospital, they take Annie right away and start to examine her. Since I'm not family, I wasn't allowed back there with her. I start thinking to myself as I wait for my mom. I shouldn't have let this happen. I can't believe that Liv actually did this. I should've listened to Katie. This is all my fault. I should've been there with Annie at the hospital earlier. This moment I realize that I really like Annie. I lost my chance. She probably hates me.

Katie's pov
I woke up to someone screaming. I look around and don't see Annie. I got so scared. So I walk out to the kitchen to see what was going on. I see Brennan carrying Annie's body to the car. I quickly take my shoes and jacket. I get in the car with my mom and head to the hospital. I didn't ask any questions. I just wondered and worried. I really hope she's okay.

Annie's pov
I started to see the white figures again. This time both, David and Caleb, were there. David said, "Why are you here?"
"Well Liv stabbed me."
"Why would she do that?"
"I apparently took her 'boyfriend' from her."
"Who's her 'boyfriend'?"
"It's Brennan."
"Wait my best friend Brennan."
"Yea your best friend Brennan."
"I can't believe Brennan did that. Especially to me."
"Well he also made me self harm. That's why I was here last time."
"Take my advice and don't acknowledge him. You will do amazing things without him."
"Also remember that we will always protect you."
"Ok Caleb and David. I think it's time for me to go. I'm going to miss both of you."

___________________________
what will happen next? hope you enjoyed the chapter!(especially when Brennan realizes that he likes Annie)