Chapter 13

Brennan's pov
I can't believe that I got to go on a date with Liv. I like her. A lot. I just don't know how Annie is going to feel when I tell her that I told my mom that I'm going on a date with her. Probably mad since I told her that I didn't like her. I feel bad for her. She has been through so much lately. Do I like her? I don't think so. I think it's just this crazy feeling I have for Liv. I just need to stop thinking about Annie and I'll be good for the night. I finally got home. I can finally rest.

Katie's pov
I can't believe that Brennan lied to my mom just to go on a date with Liv. I have to tell her the truth. I don't want Annie to be there when I tell her. I tell Annie that I'll be back. I go upstairs and tell my mom everything. I tell her about this setup. I tell her about Annie telling him that she liked him. I tell her about how Brennan didn't like her back. She looks speechless at everything I'm telling her. I turn to start to walk back to Annie, only to see Annie standing right there. I open my arms for a hug. She also opens her arms for a hug. I didn't realize that she wasn't wearing a sweater and my mom saw her cuts.

Annie pov
After that call with Brennan, I just wanted to go home but I decide to stay since I didn't want to disappoint Katie, again. She seems angry and upset. She tells me that she's going to come back in a few minutes. She goes upstairs. I decide to keep practicing my routine. I'm down there for like ten minutes. I got to tired so I decided to sit down on the couch. I wonder what's taking Katie so long. I go upstairs and realize that she was telling her mom about the setup. How I told Brennan how I truly felt about him. Also how he didn't like me back. I stand there. She turns around to walk back and opens her arms for a hug when she sees me. I go for the hug. I forgot that I wasn't wearing a sweater. Mrs. Jill saw them and freaked out. She wanted to know everything and if my mom knew and why I did it. I told her everything. How I got into cutting after I left their house knowing that Brennan didn't like me. She gave me a hug.

___________________________
hope you enjoyed! what do you think Mrs. Jill say/do? Do you think Brennan will be punished?