Chapter 17

Brennan's pov
I can't believe I caused this. I made her self harm. I pretty much almost killed her. Why do I do this to the people I love the most? Wait do I like her? I think I do. She won't take me back. She probably hates my guts. She will reject me until I die.

Livs pov
I can't believe I did that. I just walked until I saw Brennan's house. I texted him to answer the door. Instead I see Annie. I just ask if she was trying to steal my man. She says no. That's when I realized that she had a knife and some cuts on her arm. I was disappointed in her. I decided to take it and stab her. She fell and I ran. I didn't look back. I wish she's ok. I don't just wish, I hope she is ok.

Katie's pov
I can't believe Liv did this to Annie. I think Brennan now likes her but he can't have her if he influenced this. I can't believe him. I am very disappointed in him. Like I said he won't get a chance. I see her laying in her hospital bed. I stare and examine her features. I want to be happy with her. This can't happen at the moment. Every time I look at her, I just think of the relationship that Brennan and Annie could have if they were together. I decide to talk to him.

Brennan's pov
Katie said she wanted to talk to me.
"How could you do this?"
"What do you mean?"
"You going on a date with Liv. Liv coming to our house and stabbing Annie. Annie ending up in the hospital. Annie SELF HARMING herself because of you."
I realized that Katie is very disappointed in me. I realize how everyone is probably disappointed in me.
"I didn't mean to do this. ESPECIALLY with Liv stabbing Annie. If I could do anything, I would go back to the day she told me she liked me. I would tell her that I would try the relationship. The only reason that I didn't want to date her is that Caleb left me in charge of being their brother figure."
"What are you talking about?"
"Before Caleb died, he told me that if anything happened to him, he wanted me to be their brother figure."
"Really?"
"Yes."

Katie's pov
I can't believe what Brennan just told me. He really is generous. He cares about other people's feelings for once. I've never seen this side of Brennan. I like this side of him.

___________________________
hope you enjoyed the chapter! what did you think of when Brennan confessed his secret?