Chapter 7

Before this chapter starts I just want to say that it involves some graphic content and/or cussing! Thank you for understanding!
___________________________

Annie's pov
She touched my arms. It hurt. She asks me what's wrong. I don't answer her. I flinch as she rolls up my sleeve and sees my cut. She asks me if that was from Brennan. I tell her yes. She says don't cut because of her brother. I start crying even more. She starts to comfort me. I just can't stop thinking about Brennan. I keep imagining him and the  other girl together. I'm still so hurt with what she did to my family that I still can't say her name. While I'm thinking about her, I realize that Katie is just staring at them. I tell her not to tell anybody. while I'm telling her this, I start feeling a little funny and I think Katie caught on.

Katie's pov
I just saw Annie's cut. I can't believe she's cutting herself because of Brennan. She starts to cry. I comfort her.
"Please don't tell anyone."
"I won't tell anyone. Promise me that you won't cut."
"Ok anything for my best friend."
She doesn't look good. I ask her if shes ok. She tells me that she's going to pass out. I ask her if she wants me to get her mom. She tell me yes. I call Mrs. Katie. As soon as Mrs. Katie comes into the room, Annie passes out in my arms. Mrs. Katie tells me to take her to the car. We end up taking her to the hospital.

___________________________
do you think Annie is ok? how you enjoyed.