chapter sixteen

author's block is so bad these days i cri i swear jinhwi is the only ship i ship that is so alive all my other ships are dead brb sobbing

❤~❤

"Wow, your tent looks so luxurious!" Dongmyeong cried as soon as he saw Jinyoung who just finished setting up his tent. Jinyoung blinked, observing his tent one last time. It wasn't really anything special though. Sure, it was huge, but it could really only fit 3 people. On Saturday he went out to buy some food in the convenience store and when he came back Jihoon and Samuel already randomly set this tent up together in the living room, plus when he arrived they were practically cuddling and sleeping together. It did not feel comforting to see that (Jinyoung's starting to wonder if Jihoon really is as straight as he says he is). Apparently it belonged to Daniel and Samuel stole it, and for this camping trip, Samuel stole it again and lent it to Jinyoung. It's no wonder it belongs to Daniel, it reeks of the deodorant he uses. And also Ong's which freaks Jinyoung out because it just increases the doubt of those 2 being.. gay more. What if he's just surrounded by homos without being aware of it and that's why he became gay?

"Whaaa.. I want to sleep with Bae Jinyoung now," whined Seonho. Dongmyeong scoffed at the boy. "Yah, is it that hard for you to stay with Guanlin? He doesn't have a tent so obviously he'd have to sleep with you! You should be ecstatic why are you complaining?" Dongmyeong asked. Seonho just continued pouting, not answering Dongmyeong's question.

"If you guys had a fight, then resolve it! What you being so pouty for?" Dongmyeong sighed, looking done with Seonho. "Did they have a fight before this one? Was it like this too?" Jinyoung asked curiously. Dongmyeong shook his head.

"No. Last time they fought, they didn't avoid each other and just gave each other glares all day long. But now they won't even look at each other without looking awkward. Seriously, what happened?" Dongmyeong tried to get it out of Seonho but the boy wouldn't tell no matter what.

"Nothing happened! We're just.. both tired." huffed Seonho. "I call bullshit. You weren't too tired to practically race through that whole mud mess before Guanlin could even begin earlier," Dongmyeong retorted.

"That.. ! That.."

"Uh oh, he's speechless~"

Jinyoung covered his throat and decided to zipper the tent open. He didn't want Seonho to be stammering for a while, he actually felt kind of bad for him. Whatever is going on with him and Guanlin, Jinyoung hopes they resolve it as well. "You guys wanna come in?" he asked, grinning.

Dongmyeong practically raced inside the tent, taking his shoes off in a hurry and flopped unto the sweet fluffy ground. "Waah, it's so huge in here! It could practically fit 4 people!" Dongmyeong exclaimed. "Actually it can fit 3," Jinyoung corrected.

Seonho gasped and crawled next to Dongmyeong as well. "Then take me! I'll.. I'll persuade Daehwi to sleep here too!" he practically begged. "Hey, stop being so desperate! Plus Daehwi's sleeping with me, there's no need to drag him into your mess!" Dongmyeong rolled his eyes.

Jinyoung almost considered it but quickly slapped those thoughts away. For the good of Seonho and Guanlin, he will not give in to these temptations. "Oof, if this didn't smell like a grown hairy man, I'd totally sleep here with Daehwi instead of our own tent then," stated Dongmyeong. Jinyoung sighed. Damn that deodorant of Daniel's (and Ong's, as much as it disgusted him to say that). Maybe if he actually sprayed it with some Febreeze, Daehwi would end up sleeping with him-- ok, maybe he shouldn't go too far with these thoughts.

"Yeah, why does it smell like this, Jinyoung?" Seonho asked. Jinyoung laughed awkwardly. "It belongs to Kang Daniel, and I.. stole it. Kinda," he explained. Dongmyeong got up, eyes widened. "Eh?! You're telling me I'm lying down in the same space THE Kang Daniel has?!" he shrieked.