[65K Special] I'm Just Your Stress Reliever

Writing another special chapter in advance again so I won't be late boiiiii

P.S. this chapter takes place a few months after the whole dating scandal mess so don't question why jihoon is more chill in this uhm.

P.S.S idk I guess this is technically the last samhoon chapter (not sure) coz the story rn is focusing on jinhwi big time

P.S.S I almost made full on smut but then I remembered Samuel's only 16 and I have morals so I shot myself for my mistake.

❤~❤

Samuel: ay baby i miss u ; )

Samuel: aw shit wrong send

Jihoon: eEeEEhhhhh?!

Jihoon: i was about to reply w/ "i miss u too wanna come over for ramyeon and chill but without the ramyeon and just.. chill ; )"

Samuel: i would've sprinted over.

Jihoon: cHokEs

Jihoon: k but we already stopped the whole friends with benefits thing ssshh

A few weeks ago, Haknyeon told Jihoon he really does like Samuel and asked if it's okay with Jihoon if he does something, and Jihoon, being the idiot he is told him he doesn't mind at all. But the truth was, Jihoon minded a lot.

After seeing that Haknyeon was serious, Jihoon told Samuel that they should stop the whole "friends with benefits" thing going on. Mainly because Jihoon decided that Samuel should be with someone who actually likes him now, and plus, he never wanted to flirt with anyone anymore. He was basically back to his old self. Bringing them to where they are now. Back to friends. No other strings attached there.

But even though Jihoon went back to his old calm self, it didn't change one thing.

The feelings he developed.

Even though he and Samuel didn't hang out that much anymore (because of busy schedules and Haknyeon hogging most of Samuel's free time) Jihoon found himself missing the Spanish boy sleeping next to him on his bed, wearing the blue pajamas that Jihoon didn't want him wearing. It's like along with the new year, Samuel stopped coming over. Was his new years resolution to stop seeing me? Jihoon thought. The thought made him upset. He thought Samuel was his 2nd best friend. Shouldn't he want to see Jihoon a lot?

One time he ended up missing Samuel so much he called Mark up and the 2 of them went out without even wearing masks, basically just flaunting to everyone that they were on a date. Jihoon kept checking his phone 24/7 to see if Samuel was texting him about how he's crazy for going on a date with Mark (because he knew how much Samuel disliked him) but was met with a great disappointment when he himself saw Samuel and Haknyeon hanging out in a cafe together.

It hurt because it was like.. in one blink of an eye, Jihoon was no longer important in Samuel's eyes.

Whatever happened to the time they spent together in the past year? Samuel, was it so easy for you to gather up all those memories and put them in the trash bin? Were they not precious enough memories for you?

Ever since Jihoon told Samuel about how he should give Haknyeon a chance and just hang out with him more they magically became closer. Samuel no longer called him country bumpkin the entire time and just Haknyeon. Which was what Haknyeon always wanted, for Samuel to call him by his real name instead of a nickname. Jihoon feels petty for being the one bringing the 2 of them together, but also the one not liking the idea of bringing the 2 of them together.. in the end, he lets them do their own thing, even though it hurt him. He knew he had to let Samuel go.