chapter twenty eight

I can't believe there's only 19 chapters left till I finish this fanfic. Feels like just yesterday I wrote the description and published this story all of a sudden without a clear plan in mind *wipes tears*

❤~❤

It's been officially 3 weeks since Jinyoung and Daehwi started dating, yet Jinyoung still feels nervous everytime he comes over to Daehwi's house.

And by coming over, he means sneaking in without the knowledge of Daehwi's older stepbrother.

All Daehwi had to do was lower the ladder from his room so that Jinyoung could climb up and try his very best not to get caught by Donghyun. Jinyoung came over everytime school ended (mainly because they don't get to talk much in school anyway, although Jinyoung is sure Daehwi's friends would disagree since they're always together at every chance they get. Heck, they even both went to the bathroom the same time during class hours just to talk, but still, it wasn't enough for him).

He came over regularly, but still, it didn't shake off the nervous feeling in his chest. Jinyoung can't tell if it's because he doesn't want to get caught by Daehwi's stepbrother or because he's always alone with Daehwi in his bedroom and nowhere else.

Today Daehwi told him that his brother was off on a spontaneous trip with his college friends so they'd definitely be alone. Yet still, Jinyoung is anxious. So it was the bedroom that made him nervous all along.

He looked at himself in the mirror and slapped himself. "Snap out of it, Baejin! You're not at the legal age, it's definitely not right!" he said to himself. No way was he going to do the nasty with Daehwi, that precious cinnamon roll! Atleast.. not yet...

The door to the bathroom suddenly opened, revealing Jihoon who was holding some brand new toilet paper. "Hey, Jinyoung, I know you were busy checking yourself out for your date with Daehwi but could you please get out? I REALLY have to take a shit!" said Jihoon urgently.

"O-oh, sorry." Jinyoung stepped out so Jihoon could close the door and be alone. He sighed and just looked at his reflection on his phone screen. "I sure do hope my hair looks good," he muttered.

"Are you kidding me? You always look good, Baejin! Stop stressing me out!" Samuel appeared out of nowhere, holding a can of coke and offering another one to Jinyoung. "'Nother date with Daehwi Lee?"

"Of course, where else do you think I'd go if not Daehwi's house?" Jinyoung took the coke can, opening it and then sipping it.

"The convenience store. To buy condoms. And then you'd go to Daehwi's-" Samuel was cut off as Jinyoung almost hit him with his coke can. "You pervert! We would never do that! Atleast.. atleast not yet..," he muttered, getting red.

"Oh, sweet Joshua Hong alias Jisoos Christ. Well, I'll come with you today." Samuel downed his can in one shot and then crumpled it, throwing it in a trash can nearby. "You came over so many times but you still look stiff, aigoo. You need a friend to come with you and I guess I will. Jihoon won't do, he's boring."

Jinyoung sighed and just nodded. "Okay, fine, just.. make sure to wear your mask and stuff, so we don't get caught," he said.

"Alright master!"

"Don't call me master, it's weird."

"What if Daehwi calls you master-"

"STILL WEIRD."

After waiting for Samuel to cover up, the two rode a cab together. Jinyoung bit his lip and looked at his phone. Time to alert Daehwi, then.

Daehwi's: im coming over

Jinyoung's: i know.

Daehwi's: you sure your stepbrother will be gone? i can go through the front door?