chapter thirty

Since this book is nearing 45k views now, I need help for the special chapter. Coz I don't know what to write lmao. Suggestions pls.

❤~❤

"You're going to the aquarium today?" Samuel pouted, following Jinyoung around in the dorm for some weird reason. Jinyoung nodded. "Yeah. Daehwi's been feeling down since yesterday so I wanna help cheer him up and stuff," he said.

"Daehwi-ssi is? Wh-why? What happened?" Samuel asked, concerned. He still felt guilty about having a small crush on Daehwi, his bro's boyfriend and until now Jinyoung still hasn't found out. He'd be dead meat if he was caught.

"Just some family issues." Jinyoung sighed, sitting down on the couch. He didn't want Daehwi to be sad because of that. He doesn't like it when Daehwi is sad. Because then he gets sad too.

He can't imagine how it feels for Daehwi. Jinyoung's parents are just living in Busan, but for Daehwi, his mom is all the way in the states. It's harder when you have parents who are overseas because your chances of being able to see them get slimmer. And Jinyoung knows that even though Daehwi talks about how he hates his mom when she doesn't reply, deep inside, Daehwi loves his mom a lot. The news must've been heartbreaking for him.

"Anyway, have you seen Jihoon? You two haven't been hanging out these days. Why are you so glued to me now? You used to like Jihoon hyung more too."

Samuel pouted. "I don't know. He kind of ignores me these days, he's busy talking to that Mark Lee. Aish." he scowled at the name. Jinyoung rolled his eyes. There he went again with his strange grudge against NCT Dream members. "I hope you realize Mark isn't the only person Jihoon talks to that isn't you or me," he said.

"Still. I don't like him, he debuts in too many units and pops up too many times around Jihoon."

"You sound like you're jealous."

"Bitch I might be."

Jinyoung snorted. "Anyway, just, what are you still doing here? Your hyungs in Knock are worried. You should get back to the dorm. Seungwoo already did, you should too," he said, getting the remote and turning on the TV. Some cartoon was playing on Disney Channel, it was a Korean one. That Zombie Dumb show or something (Jinyoung doesn't watch Disney Channel it's Jihoon who does).

"That's because he has Daniel to return to. I don't have anyone to return to in the dorm. I just wanna stay with you, right here in this moment," Samuel talked as if he was in a movie, making Jinyoung flick him on the forehead in annoyance. "Talk about cringe, boy. But thanks for the cheesy line, I'll say it to Daehwi."

"Oh god, you're whipped."

"If I leave, you go back to the dorm then. Because Jihoon doesn't seem to be here anyway."

"Don't leave me!" Samuel cried, holding on to Jinyoung's arm. Jinyoung tried to yank himself free but then Samuel's grip was strong. "You're all I have! Jihoon likes Mark more than me and the Knock hyungs are too annoying!"

Suddenly Jihoon emerged through the front door, holding some carp bread in his hand. Perfect timing. "Hyung, help me. Samuel's being clingy again!" Jinyoung tattled on him.

Putting the carp bread down on the table, Jihoon went to Samuel and gently removed the boy's grasp of Jinyoung's arm. "Breathe in, breathe out," he advised.

"Where the hell were you?!"

"I said breathe in breathe out not yell at my fucking face."

"You'd make a great anger management mentor," Jinyoung muttered a joke to himself. He took a bottle of water nearby and drank it. He's just starting his day and both Samuel and Jihoon are making him stressed out. "And if you really need me to answer your question I was out with my friend Jongyeon, not Mark. So please stop with all that nonsensical hate of yours on Minhyung please."