chapter forty six

di parin ako mage-english sa notes bala kau HHAAHAH as long as nagbasa pa rin si ate gurl na annoying commenter di ako mage-english sa notes shutengene haha

❤~❤

Somi woke up that morning in a good mood. Miraculously her little sister was already awake and wasn't even making any noise. She had bacon and eggs for breakfast and then found some chocolate in the fridge, eating it while leaving a small portion for her sister. All of her exes' numbers were blocked and there was no one to interrupt her great morning.

Until she saw the TV.

"Unnie! Daehwi oppa is on the TV!" Evelyn hopped on the couch, trying to get Somi's attention. She stopped eating chocolate and immediately turned around.

"M ENTERTAINMENT UNDER FIRE FOR LYING ABOUT BAE JINYOUNG'S RELATIONSHIP"

On the TV was Daehwi on some stage with Jinyoung. Oh god. Just a few days ago he kidnapped Jinyoung and now they were on stage together, revealing the truth! Somi was frozen. "Evelyn.. change the channel." she grabbed the remote and went up a channel, only to see another news program that was reporting about Daehwi and Jinyoung. The rest of the channels were the same. There were only 2 words Somi could utter in this situation: Holy shit.

"Is this real life?" she mumbled, giving up. She doesn't even know what to say anymore. She doesn't know if she should be happy for Daehwi or what. This was a scenario she didn't picture at all!

Suddenly someone knocked on the door (actually, more like banged on it). "Somi! Open the door!" her mom yelled from upstairs. Without taking her eyes off the TV, Somi opened the door revealing a panicked Dongmyeong. "Yah, Jeon Somi!" he screamed.

Somi flinched. They haven't talked since he confessed to her (plus she didn't get the chance to talk to him since everytime she went to his house his brothers told her that Dongmyeong couldn't coke out for the moment. She knew they were covering up for him though) and he was suddenly here. "Dongmyeong?" she asked, and he took off his shoes and then pointed at the TV. "That, did you know about that?!" he panicked.

"I was equally as shocked as you when I found out about it."

"Oh my god! This was what he meant when he told me not to be shocked!" Dongmyeong bashed his head against Somi's couch, not believing this was happening. So he was just gonna waltz in.. acting like his confession didn't ever happen? Somi bit the inside of her cheek. She was shocked by the news too but Dongmyeong was way too indifferent towards her right now.

"Yah, Son Dongmyeong." she grabbed his arm and made him look at her. "Aren't you being too cruel right now?" she asked. He was the one who confessed to her and made her confused, why is he suddenly acting like this? It was upsetting! "Too cruel? Yah, I know I was a bit harsh at first, but don't you think what Daehwi did there was a little bit too much?" Dongmyeong asked. Somi scoffed. He can't be serious right now.

"Are you acting like this on purpose?" she asked. "Is it because of me? Hey, I tried talking to you, but you kept avoiding me! Now you're acting like this to me?"

Dongmyeong snapped out of his panicking mode and paused, analyzing Somi's words. Oh, that's right. He confessed to her before. And he.. completely forgot about it. He blushed and looked away, embarrassed. Now Somi totally doesn't see him as a man! Shit, why'd he have to barge in here anyway?! "Look, Somi, I'm sorry, I was just distressed-"

"Forget about it. We don't need to talk then. You chose Natty over me, anyway." Somi rolled her eyes and turned away. Dongmyeong panicked. "I didn't choose Natty over you, I-I just happened to see her that day!" he immediately tried explaining himself. "You have to believe me, Somi! I.. I really don't like her, I've never liked anyone but you, I promise!"