chapter twenty six

i know it's forbidden to think things like these, i mean Baejin is a minor, but.. he looks hot in the teasers. god damn jaemin and jinyoung are the same age but it doesn't look like that at aLL

❤~❤

"Yah, Jinyoung, Jinyoung!" Samuel exclaimed, catching up to the boy. "Jesus, where were you?!"

"I was in the bathroom, because Daehwi called me.."

"AISH! Daehwi this, Daehwi that! Can you ever catch a break?!"

Jinyoung chuckled and shook his head. "Nope. I don't think I can~" he then started skipping ahead like some happy anime schoolgirl. Samuel put his hands on his hips. He really can't trust anyone these days.

It's been 6 days since Jinyoung surprised Daehwi with that date, and after today his busy schedule would be completely over. And then that means he gets to spend time with Daehwi! Ah, just the thought already made Jinyoung excited.

Today they were shooting a Christmas special with other idols, considering that Christmas was nearing Korea. And Jinyoung was totally happy to be filming it, but Samuel wasn't. Mainly because Jihoon was taken away. And by who? NCT DREAM MEMBERS. Specially Mark. But Samuel's problem is that Jinyoung doesn't really seem to care, and he's the only one feeling lonely. Why? BECAUSE THE BOY IS STILL IN HIS DAEHWI DAZE AND IT BOTHERS SAMUEL A LOT.

"Yah, I'm telling you, we shouldn't be worrying about anything else, just NCT Dream members!" Samuel ranted to Jinyoung. "Aigoo. What did NCT Dream members do to you, huh? Why are you so determined to put them down?" Jinyoung asked.

"That Mark Lee wants to make Jihoon HIS best friend! Are you not bothered? I thought you didn't want anyone else to have Jihoon because he's your most precious best friend!" Samuel shrieked.

Jinyoung blinked and tilted his head. "Mm. Did I think that?" he asked, walking ahead to the set. Samuel scoffed. Looks like there's only one way to get to this guy now.

"Yah, but that Lee Jeno from NCT Dream, he was obviously attracted to Daehwi when he met him on Saturday," Samuel said, loud and clear so Jinyoung could really hear him. "Remember when you were paranoid about me taking Daehwi away? Atleast now you know I'm not into guys, but Lee Jeno, that punk, you don't know anything about him! What if he flirts with Daehwi when he sees him on the streets somewhere? From what I've heard, that Jeno guy is really athletic and popular with the girls in SOPA. Yet, are you really gonna let him go just like that?"

Just like Samuel predicted, Jinyoung was listening now. And the thought really started to horrify him. What if Samuel was right?! That Jeno guy was crazily handsome! There's no doubt that if he leaves Daehwi alone for even one second, that guy might slide in and charm Daehwi! That can't happen!

"Y-yah, where is Jeno now?" Jinyoung put a hand on Samuel's arm, looking worried. Samuel smirked. He got Jinyoung right where he wanted him. "He's talking with Jihoon of course. You wanna go interrogate him? He's right over there." Samuel pointed to Jeno with his pinky finger, just so it wouldn't be obvious.

"Wow.. but, look at Jihoon, he's even holding Mark Lee's hand. What made him this close to NCT Dream members?"

"What?! Holding Mark Lee's hand?!"

"I mean he would always visit NCT Dream's waiting room, but I really didn't think much about it until now. Aish, Kim Samuel! How do I know you're not manipulating me just so you can have your way against NCT Dream members, eo?"

Samuel stiffened. Uh oh. Jinyoung got him. He smiled awkwardly. "W-well Jihoon was an SM trainee at one point! Don't you know this? Th-that's why he's so friendly with the Dreamers.."