chapter twenty seven

my bias in nu'est has always been Choi minki the legend but with that police uniform hwang minhyun has stolen my heart. i cri.

❤~❤

"Daehwi." Seonho suddenly approached Daehwi, slamming his hand on the desk. "I don't want to be your friend anymore. Let's end this. Our friendship worth 3 years! Let's just end it all! Flush all those memories down the drain, because I don't want to see you anymore!"

Daehwi blinked. What did Seonho eat, he wondered, that he's suddenly acting like a kdrama character. "Are you possessed by an actor? Who? Song Joong Ki? Kim Soo Hyun? Seo In Guk?" he asked. "Aish, it's not like we're dating. Don't act like a boyfriend breaking up with his girlfriend, it doesn't suit you!"

"But all you pay attention to is Bae Jinyoung these days! What about me? Am I just.. a background character to you, huh?"

"Guanlin, it's time for Seonho to take his medicine. You take care of him, he's your man." Daehwi threw Guanlin some pools, to which the Taiwanese boy caught. Guanlin looked at the pills and gasped. "Yah! Why do you have sleeping pills on you, Daehwi? Are you not sleeping well these days?" he asked, concerned.

"No, that's just a piece of junk I picked up from my mom's old stuff. Throw it away for me, it was just part of my huge joke about Seonho taking medicine anyway." Daehwi suddenly switched to an unpleasant expression, making Guanlin and Seonho look at each other to think the same thing: why would Daehwi's mom own sleeping pills?

They watched as Daehwi walked out of the classroom and waited until he was completely out of sight. Immediately, Seonho spoke up. "Do you think there's something going on with his family that we don't know about?" he asked.

"Possibly. Why does his mother own sleeping pills? It makes me worried." Guanlin bit his bite. Seonho took the pills and saw that the expiration date was 2006. "But, didn't Daehwi say this is just an old piece of junk? Look, the expiration date says 2006," Seonho noted.

Guanlin straightened his glasses. "Oh, you're right, it does! But what could have went down in 2006 that his mother used sleeping pills? I don't think I ever heard Daehwi talking about problems going down when he was a child," he said.

"You're right, but.. why are you wearing glasses today? They make you look.. nerdy.." Seonho gulped. That was a total lie, those glasses made Guanlin look hot in his eyes. Guanlin scowled. "While I was washing my face today, Justin stole my eye contacts, saying he wanted to borrow them for a while since he accidentally flushed his! Aish, I was so angry!" he ranted. "I had no choice but to borrow these from Jungjung hyung. So I'm gonna be wearing these for a while."

For a while? That's not good, Seonho's not sure if he's okay with this, especially considering how good Guanlin looked in them. In the end, he just smiled.

"Yoo! My precious friends!" Seonho and Guanlin both gasped as someone suddenly put an arm over both of them. It was none other than the Son Dongmyeong they both knew. "Yah, why are you late? You're lucky teacher Dongho is a little late himself today," Guanlin said.

"I had to help Jaewoo hyung unpack, he just got home this morning from college!" Dongmyeong announced. Seonho gasped. "He's back?! Jaewoo hyung is?" he asked excitedly.

"Ayy, just for a week anyway. His college is having its semestral break, so he came home." Dongmyeong grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at Seonho. "You know what this means right? Dating 101 with Jaewoo hyung, just like the old times!"

"Heck yeah!" Dongmyeong and Seonho held hands, celebrating together. Guanlin cleared his throat. "Yah, but.. why are you two so excited to hear from him about dating? The one who should go listen is Daehwi, after all, he's the one with the actual boyfriend and all..," he trailed off.