chapter twenty five

ok so i just finished my chapter plan for this story up until the last chapter (yes, the laST CHAPTER I WORK THIS HARD) and now i can feel relaxed knowing what to write about each chapter. this story rly is 40+ chapters long y'all. ha ha ha. let's.. have a nice journey from now.. im like TT..

❤~❤

It was 7:00 PM on a Friday night and Lee Daehwi was officially freaking out. "AHHH! Jeon Somi, help me! What should I do tomorrow, huh?! I've never been on a date before!" Daehwi screamed. "I know you haven't been on one either, but you're a hopeless romantic, so please, I NEED ADVICE!"

"Evelyn, Evelyn, slow down!" Somi's little sister, Evelyn, giggled as Seungho chased her down Somi's bedroom. Seonho was given the duty of babysitting his little brother Seungho since their parents were out on a special trip, and it just so happened that he came along with Daehwi to Somi's house, that now Seungho and Evelyn were playing and making a freaking ruckus, further driving Daehwi to losing his sanity.

"Seonho!" Daehwi exclaimed, punching Somi's pillow in frustration. "Can you PLEASE tell your brother to play somewhere else with Evelyn? I.. I can't handle this!"

Because he felt sorry, Seonho ended up obeying. "Seungho-ya, Evelyn-ah.. Daehwi needs some alone time now, so would the two of you mind playing outside instead?" Seonho asked kindly. The two kids nodded, skipping outside together while giggling. Daehwi sighed of relief. "Finally! Peace and quiet!" he said.

"Okay so, Baejin asked you out on a date, and you said yes? But, you have no idea how to act tomorrow because you've never been on a date before. Am I right?" Somi asked. Daehwi nodded desperately. "Super bingo," he said in English.

She tapped her chin in thought while hugging her Oh Sehun body pillow (Daehwi doesn't even know why Somi owns that). "Mm, according to my calculations, Daehwi, you are suffering from First Date Blues! It's a condition where you're so nervous about your first date, you treat it as a big deal when, really, it's NOT!" she concluded with a big sarcastic grin on her face.

"What do you know about First Date Blues, you haven't even gone on a date yet..," Seonho muttered, earning a glare from Somi. "Well I've imagined the feeling enough to know it, Seonho!" she shrieked.

"Yeah, that's all you have to you, don't you? Your huge.. huge imagination."

"Did Dongmyeong put you up to this? He totally did, you usually take my side!" Somi whined. Daehwi groaned and dug his head into another one of Somi's pillows. "Guys! I really need help here, I don't wanna go in front of Baejin tomorrow and make a complete fool out of myself! C'mon, be a lad and help me out, eo?"

"Hey, I have advice Daehwi: stop freaking out!" Seonho exclaimed. "How?!" Daehwi pouted.

"Just be your usual self! If you go out of your way to look different, that won't be right! You have to play hard to get, y'know, act like you're all nonchalant, that way Jinyoung falls for you more!" Seonho gossiped. Somi snorted.

"And yet you judge me for my love advice; don't kid me, Yoo Seonho. You literally take advice from TWICE's song lyrics." Somi crossed her arms and flipped her hair in a sassy way. Seonho rolled his eyes. "What? So what if I do? TWICE is more trustworthy than an easy-to-get girl like you! You're cheap!" Seonho insulted.

Somi scoffed and glared at Seonho. "D-did you just call me cheap?!" she shrieked. Daehwi groaned and just slapped a pillow at both of his friends' faces. "Can we please just focus on our main problem here?!" Daehwi said. "Seriously! Somi, you should stop fighting literally everyone you literally have 'Fight Me' written on your forehead by now! And you, Seonho, don't be such a rude guy, calling Somi cheap! That's not very nice!"