chapter forty three

i know u want it naege gAKKAI DABWAAAA THE WORLD IS OURSSS

❤~❤

"If this really is the last chance we have, then I'm willing to take it." Daehwi said, on his knees. He's sure that once Dongmyeong hears about Daehwi's decision he's going to yell at him, but Daehwi doesn't care. He and Jinyoung can fix this. They can do it together.

And it'll all start in KCON LA a week from now. Daehwi wasn't sure how to do this, but he was going to the airport to catch Jinyoung for sure. Would he even recognize him? Daehwi hope he does. In the span of one year Daehwi did nothing but dye his hair back to black. Other than that, he looked completely the same as he did a year ago. And he was still short, which was still the most heartbreaking thing Daehwi remembers every time. I guess I'm just destined to be tiny. He thought one night, wiping a tear of acceptance.

After a few minutes of Daehwi explaining why he feels that it's right to give Jinyoung a second chance, he suddenly thought of a question to ask OngNiel. "Hey.. but I have a question. When does WinkDeep's contract end? I just read a few stuff about contracts on the internet, so." Daehwi shrugged.

"Well.. we, Knock debuted a year before WinkDeep and our contract was supposed to end this year, but me and Ong couldn't renew since we were kicked out," explained Daniel. "And I remember that they also made it out for WinkDeep's contract to end this year, but it's a bit weird. Don't other companies usually let contracts drag out for about seven to ten years? Why were we different?"

"I'm sure there's something shady about it. That CEO of ours, I can tell he has a lot to hide." Ong scowled. "My old high school friend contacted me and told me he saw that bastard gambling at his grandfather's place. I don't like him one bit, even when we first met and I shook his hand, his hands were really sweaty and that's when I KNEW I was dealing with evil here. Daehwi, if you wanna blame someone for you and Jinyoung's separation, blame the CEO."

"Um, why? Is he that bad?"

"He's not just 'bad' he's a money-hungry, shady and manipulative bastard, that's what he is." Daniel huffed. He looked at Daehwi and the boy could see just a tinge of guilt in his eyes. "All because of him, the staff had made false rumors about you and Jinyoung was forced to stay silent. Otherwise that punk was going to do worse things, and knowing Jinyoung, he couldn't just let that be."

Daehwi was about to respond until he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He checked the message he received and saw that it was from Donghyun.

Donghyun: u still not done talking to those 2

Daehwi: we're talking about something important

Donghyun: like who? bae jinyoung again?

Daehwi: stop that!

Daehwi sighed. Even though he'd love to have more of this conversation, he is unfortunately needed back at home. He thanked Ong and Daniel and welcomed them into the apartment once again. "I hope, atleast for you guys, this place will be home for you both as much as Seoul was," Daehwi said. "You two should get married soon.."

"G-get married?" Daniel blushed, pinching his own cheeks in embarrassment. Ong just laughed and ruffled Daehwi's hair. "You dream big, Daehwi. Maybe one day we will. We'll even make you our flower boy," he said.

"Can I be the ring bearer instead?"

"Samuel has to take that part if we ever got married."

"I can't believe you already planned out who's going to be participating!" Daniel groaned, still embarrassed. Lucky them. They must feel so happy. Daehwi watched as the two lovers bickered with each other solemnly. They're away from the hate, away from the stares, away from the pressure.. hopefully he and Jinyoung could experience that soon too.