In the comments

"Liza can you please close the door" she hops up from my bed and just then realises that i'm filming her. 

"yeah sure" Liza closes the door leading to my bathroom. i point to the bedroom door connecting to the hallway. 

"no not that one, that one!" the wind from the other door had started to close the other one so liza pretended she was closing it with her mind. 

i turned the camera off and opened my arms waiting for liza to walk straight into them. it has now be a couple days since liza and i became official and all of our friends know. we decided we didnt want to tell the rest of the world just yet, so it was kinda our little secret! 

"come here pookie!" she ran into my arms and i kissed her forehead. she bounced up and we got comfortable resting her heads against the pillows. "what do you want to watch tonight? your pick" she picked up the remote for my Tv and browsed through the collection that i had. finally after what felt like an hour she picked a movie!

"High School Musical 3" she laid back down in my arms and i turned my lamp off. the only light in the room was coming from the TV. her head was nuzzled onto my chest and her hand was placed over my heart. i kissed her forehead gently and she looked up at me with her gorgeous smile and her glittering brown eyes. 

"you know that i love you right, more than anything in this world pookie." 

"of course i do, and you know that i love you more than anything (even chipotle) wussy puss" i grinned with the name that she had just called me. "Wussy Puss? how did you come up with that name!" she laughed her little laugh and shrugged her shoulders, her head returning to its original position on my chest. 

"i dont know, just thought it was cute, like you!" we finished the movie and then went to bed, with liza still in my arms, her head still on my chest. i loved this girl to the moon and back and i was so lucky to have her. 

THE NEXT DAY- LIZA'S POV

"Haha you guys look cute!" i opened my eyes slowly, waiting for them to adjust to the light coming from the window. david started to stir also. David looked at me for a short second and then he sniffs the air, so do i and i realise it smells like smoke, but not like the fire sort of smoke, like the weed sort of smoke. Dom. 

"dude what the hell!" David sort of jumps up from his position, i scoot off of him and move my back up against the wall. Dom looked stoned out of his mind and had a newly lit joint in between his fingers, the smoke dissipating throughout the room. he laughed at david and then held the joint out to David and i. we both shook our heads. 

"dude, no now get the f**k out of here" dom turned around and walked out from his room. "what the hell is wrong with that dude! i miss the old Dom, the one back in high school before he went on weed!" i crawled up behind David as he was sitting on the edge of the bed, his legs dangling off the side and i wrap my arms around his torso. 

"that dom sounds alot better than this one babe! anyway, do you wanna go out for breakfast? and then i have to film a youtube video." 

"yeah lets go pookie" 

TIME SKIP- BACK AT LIZAS APARTMENT

"so thats all i have for you guys today, make sure to like and subscribe and i will see you guys next wednesday with lizzza, little brown girl, is out, byeeeee!" i switch off my camera and place the sd card into my laptop to start editing. i heard the door open and david walked in with a take away bag from chipotle. boyfriend goals right there! 

"hey pookie, whatcha up to?" i kiss him on the lips as he sits next to me on the famous beige couch and gets out the burritos onto the coffee table. 

"just finished filming and now onto editing. it wont take long then i'm all yours for the afternoon. thanks for chipotle babe. you da besta!" he laughed at me and kissed me again on the lips then returned to his burrito.  

finally after a couple of hours, i had finished editing and my new video was uploaded to youtube. i turn to david who was flicking through his twitter feed and start kissing his lips. he drops his phone onto the couch and puts one hand behind my head and one on my waist. our kiss deepened and didnt take long to turn into a full blown make out session. we were going to go further when there was a loud ding coming from my laptop. it was a notification for a comment on my video. 

"hey Dave, have a look at this!" i turn my laptop to face him and show him what the fuss was all about. on my new video, i had so many comments saying that david and i should date, and people asking us that we should be dating or if we are dating. we kept scrolling through and continued to laugh together. 

"you know, we really should tell them babe, they're gonna find out eventually." i put my laptop down and sit on his lap, his arms wrapping around my body and his chin resting on my shoulder. 

"i know, we will but for now i just want it to stay between us and our friend group. i like the idea of it being a secret." he kisses me cheek multiple times and hugs me tighter. 

"and that is why i love you. now, if i can remember correctly you and i were up to something before we got rudely interrupted. i bit my lip egging him on.  he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. you guys can probably guess what happened next!!!

AUTHORS NOTE-

Hey guys, thankyou so so much for your support so far. sorry that i haven't updated this story in a while, i have been crazy busy but i will try my best to be more fluent. and also a big massive thank you for 1K reads!!! you dizanators and vlog squad fam are amazing!!!! please remember if you have any suggestions or feedback please leave a comment down below!