Telling the friends

"So your telling me that you guys are a couple again"

"yep" David and i said in unison. we shared a quick smile with each other before it was Alex's turn to ask a question, Gabbie's mouth still hanging wide open.

"like together together?" he asked looking just as confused as Gabbie was. David and i responded with the same answer as we did before, once again at the same time. i couldn't figure out if it was cheesy or just darn cute, either way, i loved every minute of it. 

"yep" 

"but how!" both of our friends shouted at us at the same time, causing laughter to erupt from Davey and I. 

"okay guys settle down and we will tell you everything. long story short, when i went back to Texas, i met this guy Sam who was nice but i kinda just needed a distraction from my feelings for David, then one day Dave showed up at my parents home to my total surprise, we talked, cried and shouted at each other, finally resulting in me being stubborn and throwing my ring at him, him leaving and me telling him that i never wanted to see him again and then i realised that i can't live without him and that he is my one and only, i showed up at his hotel door, we talked some more, no shouting this time, some more tears and then we, well we... you know made it official if ya know what i mean" 

"oh guys gross" Alex groaned in disgust as he latched on to what i had meant! 

dave put his arm around my waist as we sat facing Gabbie and Alex, till trying to comprehend the information that we had just given them. 

"look guys, we are sorry that we didn't tell you sooner but we just needed some time for just us, and also no one else knows apart from you two, us and our parents and family. so please don't tell anyone. we just want to keep it hush hush for a little while and then we will deal with all of the questions such as the ones that you guys bombarded us with!" dave finally stepped in.  

it went back to being silent for a little while until gabbie's blank face formed a massive smile and happy tears in her eyes. 

"guys im so happy for you! finally DIZA is back together! i knew that you guys couldn't stay apart. i mean you both were meant for each other! i can't stop smiling!" she ran to where we were sitting and wrapped us in a tight hugs, our arms wrapping around her as well. now it was Alex's response that we were waiting upon. 

"i care deeply for you both and i don't ever want to see either of you go through what i had to witness previously, but in saying that, Gabbie is right about how she said that you both were made for each other. you are clearly supposed to be together. i mean i have never heard of two people whom had never met before to fall in love with each other only four days after meeting. so congrats guys" he walked over to his and gave us both a small but friendly hug. 

we all spent the rest of the afternoon catching up, laughing and joking about until Gabbie got a phone call. she came back inside a few minutes later with the biggest smile upon her face. 

"Guy's you would never guess who that was!" 

"who?" we all asked together. 

"you know how i recorded myself singing and i made Zane promise not to show it to anyone, well he must has sent some music producers a copy and well, one of them picked me up and wants to sign a record deal, and thats not even the best part. they have invited me to sing my songs in Australia for a marketing campaign and they want me to bring you guys with me! so what do you say, are you in? i have to let them know asap!" 

"oh my god Gabbie thats amazing! yes, of course we would love to come to Australia with you!" this was a trip of a lifetime and i got to experience with not only my best friends but my soulmate, David. 

when gabbie had left and Alex went into his room to film vines, David and i were chilling his room sitting on the floor together laughing and talking. we sat there for a good couple of hours until he scooted closer to me. 

"i think when we are in Australia together as a group we should tell them that we are together. that way we can relax while we are there and not have to hide our relationship anymore. we can be an us." i smiled and kissed his lips. 

"so i'll take that as a yes then?" we both laughed and then he kissed me on my lips, holding my face in his soft and gentle hands, my arms wrapping arounds his neck, our lips not breaking away from each others. we pulled away but continued to hold my face in his hands, staring deeply into my eyes. 

"you know, one day im going to marry you Liza Koshy, that i promise you."