On the Count of three

-TIME SKIP FOUR MONTHS LATER-

"thank you for dinner tonight baby, i just don't want you wasting your money on me, i can pay to sometimes" 

"Liza!" i laugh. "im not wasting any money, and i don't care how much money something costs. i enjoy spending my money on you, it's what good boyfriends do!" i park the car as we arrive back at Liza's apartment. 

we race to the door like always and of course i let he win! and she knows it too! "hurry up slow poke!" i hear her shout from outside her apartment. we both walk in and i set up my vlogging camera so then we can film the outro on the beige couch for my vlog. neither of us had given much thought to what we wanted the outro to be for this vlog so i guess now was a good time to decide!

"hey babe, i have one idea on what we could do" Liza said as she sat down next to me. 

"and what would that be pookie" 

"i think we should tell the world that we are dating!"  a massive smile spread across my face! i have been wanting to tell the world for some time now but i respected Liza's wishes. after all, it was kinda sexy the whole mystery of out relationship. but it has been four months so the viewers deserve to know. 

"i think thats one of the best ideas Miss Koshy" 

after we had brainstormed some concepts on how to film it we were finally ready but also nervous at the same time. 

"so Liza and i have an announcement, ready on the count of three; ONE, TWOOO, THREE, we're dating" 

"I'm pregnant!" we say at the same time. i look at her with a funny face acting as if i didn't know what she was going to say.  

"so the world knows now, its not longer a secret." liza says as i pack up my camera. there was a small sense of sadness in her voice but it also sounded like relief. i put my camera away and sit down next to her on the couch, wrapping my arm around her shoulder. 

"just because the world knows now babe, doesnt mean our relationship won't be interesting anymore" her eyes gain a sparkle in them and she lifts her head from my shoulder. i knew what she was thinking, because i had the same thought in my mind.

-TIME SKIP THE NEXT DAY- 

i wake up to the smell of my favourite drink in the world, coffee. and not just any coffee, this was starbucks coffee! i jumped out of my bed as fast as my little brown legs could take me and found my very handsome boyfriend sitting at the kitchen table with two starbucks drinks, one with his name and one with mine. i didnt even know that he knew my order! 

"good morning little brown girl, i didn't wake you did i?" i walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"no baby, the smell of the coffee did, baby you didnt have to get me a coffee!" he smiled and handed me my drink, as i kissed the top of his head and started to drink it. 

"i know but i wanted to, what kind of a boyfriend would i be if i couldn't spoil the cutest little brown girl that ever lived!" i laughed. 

"have i told you that your the best boyfriend yet?" 

"yes, but ill never get tired of hearing it!" he pulls me onto his lap and we watch his vlog footage that he shot yesterday, and we edit it together as we drink our coffees.

after about an hour of sitting, editing, drinking and making out here and there, we finally got up and i got dressed into some denim shorts and a cropped top. "babe, what do you want to do today?" 

david walked into my bedroom and sat on my bed, giving me the thumbs up on my outfit choice.  

"hmmm, i dont know. for once none of us have anywhere to be or anything to film. why dont we go see a movie, just you and i. at least it wont matter if we make out in public either because the world knows now anyway!" 

"Mr Dobrik, i think thats a fantastic idea! im ready to go whenever you are!" 

david drove us in his car and we went and saw IT, which im going to admit was freaking scary! there were times when i hid in davids arms for a good 10 minutes. he didnt mind though, he kept kissing me and was hiding in my arms as well! 

as we were leaving the moving cinemas, there was a group of young fans outside and came running up to us. they all asked for the usual things, pictures, autographs and to talk and ask questions. before we left they all turned around and said; "you both are couple goals!" for some reason i could not stop smiling, and i knew that i had found the one love of my life!