Chapter Three

'Ouch' I said as a piece of the smashed plate cut through my skin of my hand.

'What?' Liam said looking at me.

'Nothing' I said getting up off the floor running cold water over the bloody gash.

'No your not your bleeding' he said going to the cupboard.

'It's only a little bit of blood' I said now feeling kind of dizzy. I never liked the look of blood. I would definately never make a good doctor.

'A bit of blood my ass, it's too big of a wound we have to get you to the doctor..'

'but...You have rehearsals' I replied, everything was now a bit blurry and my hearing was gone kind of funny.

'This is more important, Lauren your gone a little pale'

I didn't reply as I don't remember anything else what happened afterwards.

Liam's Point of View:

I caught her before she hit the ground.

'Louis!!' I yelled. 'Get your ass in here now!!'

'What, There's a good programme on the TV what you want Liam?' He said as he walked into the kitchen. He then froze to the spot 'What did you do to my best friend Liam?'

'I didn't do anything, just call an ambulance do something!'

He rushed out to grab his phone then dialled the phone, looking for an ambulance.

'Come on Lauren, wake up' I said splashing water over her face, then placing a bandage on the wound.

Louis walked back into the room quickly 'They will be here in five minutes and I told Harry and the rest of the boys that we will be late'

'You can go to rehearsals Louis, I'll stay with her'

'No I'm staying too'

'You sure?' I asked.

'Yeah' He nodded.

Lauren started to slowly wake up. 'Lauren?' I said looking at her.

She opened her eyes 'Yeah?'

'Oh thank God your ok' Louis said, getting up as a knock came to the door.

'What happened?' she asked quietly.

'You fainted' I relied looking up as the doctor came in.

'What happened?' the doctor said kneeling down next to Lauren, as I helped her sit up.

'I cut my hand on some glass'

'Then she fainted' I added in.

'Okay' the doctor said, examiningthe wound, which was still pumping out blood.

I turned Lauren's head towards me. 'Just don't look at the blood okay?' I said just looking at her.

She nodded.

'I'll have to stitch up the wound to stop it from bleeding' he said routing through his bag.

Louis' phone rang and he went into the hall to take the call.

'Will it-Will it sting?' Lauren stuttered out.

'A little bit' the doctor replied.

She shuddered slightly and i grabbed her other hand 'Don't worry I'm here, just squeeze my hand if it hurts okay?' I whispered.

'Okay' she replied smiling a little. 'Thank you Liam' 

'No problem' I smiled.