Chapter Fourteen

Lauren's Point of View:

'What to do first now we are here?' Zayn asked, kissing Sophie's cheek as we got to the hotel.

'I dunno, I have never been to New York before...It's amazing though' she replied. 

Paul checked us all in and handed us our room keys.

'Boys you have rehearsals tomorrow morning so don't be out late' he said.

'Okay Paul' Harry grinned running to the elevator. 'Come on Nialler! I brought the xbox!'

'Alrighty' Niall chuckled, running over to the elevator to Harry.

'Shall we go put our bags in the room and go for a walk babe?' Liam asked me, pulling me close to him.

'Sure babe okay' I grinned.

'Oh guys' Eleanor said as Liam and I were about to walk out onto our floor.

'Yeah?'

'How about us six go out to dinner?' She asked. 'We never went out as couples before'

'Sounds great what time?' Sophie asked.

'Around eight?'

'Brilliant' I replied 'See you guys then'

********

 'Do you miss New York Lauren?' Liam asked me as we walked hand in hand in the city.

'Yeah I do.. this place is amazing..-'

'Lauren?!' said a fimilar voice coming behind me.

'Heather?!' I turned and grinned as she hugged me 'What are you doing here back in the city?'

'Well I'm here with my boyfriend-'

'Liam Payne from One Direction... Nice to meet you Liam' she grinned shaking his hand.

'Nice to meet you too Heather..' he replied.

She grinned letting go off his hand and turning to me sipping her Starbucks coffee.

'How's broadway?' I asked, taking Liam's hand once again.

'Well... it's a good thing I ran into you.. the new one who plays your role has laryngitis and can't sing.. so we need someone to play Glinda until she gets better... maybe you could play her?!'

I shrugged 'I don't know.... I'll have to think about it..'

'Aw okay then.. you know where the theatre is... It's only rehearsals tonight... Nice to meet you again Liam' she smiled before heading off.

-Flashback-

'Guys I'm going to be in a Broadway musical!' I exclaimed excitedly.

'Boradway as in New York?' Louis asked.

'You're moving to New York?' Niall frowned.

'How long?' Louis added in.

Liam sat quietly, frowning at the news.

'Just a few months not long though'

'That will seem like forever' Harry frowned, giving Liam a nudge on the shoulder.

'I know guys... I know.. I'll miss yous all so much'

'You will miss me the most though right?' Zayn chuckled.

'No she will miss Liam the most' Harry smirked looking at Liam who was looking at his hands staying quiet.

'I'll miss you all equally guys' I gave them a small smile, as Louis picked me up giving me a hug.

'Congratulations Laurie monster... You will do great'

'Thanks Lou' 

Harry, Zayn, Niall and Liam joined in the hug.

'When you leaving?' Liam eventually spoke out after the hug.

'Tomorrow night'

-End of Flashback-

 'Babe?' Liam said looking at me after signing some autographs for some fans.

'Hmmm?'

'You alright?'

'Yeah, just thinking...' I replied as we began to walk with him again.

'About what?' he asked looking at me.

'Just about when I told you's all last year about me going to New York'

'Yeah?' 

I nodded slowly.

'Are you going to fill in for her?' 

I shrugged 'I don't know... should I? I mean its going to be a few weeks..'

'I know, but still go for it' He smiled, pecking me on the lips.

'But what about dinner tonight?'

'Will you be finished by then?'

'I'd say I will... What time is it?' 

Liam glanced at his watch 'Half four... what time does the rehearsals start at?'

'When I was doing it... around five till half six.. quarter to seven'

'Plenty of time to get ready come on lets get you to the theatre' Liam grinned whistling for a taxi.

He opened the door to the taxi for me and I got in with him, telling the driver where to go.

***************

'I knew you would come back' Heather grinned. 'You remember your lines?'

'I do indeed' I chuckled, letting go of Liam's hand walking up on stage.

'Have fun' He grinned sitting down in the front row. 

'You nervous singing in front of your boyfriend?' Emma, the girl who played Elphaba asked. 

'No he heard me sing plenty of times before' I smiled, looking over at Liam as we began the rehearsals.

************

'First show is starting tomorrow so rehearsals are all day tomorrow, see you's all at seven in the morning' Heather said packing up.

'See you's then' I replied walking over to Liam.

'You were brilliant babe' He replied giving me a hug and a kiss.

'Thanks.... Shall we go get ready for going out?'

Liam nodded walking out with me, getting into a taxi and going back to the hotel.