Chapter Ten

Liam's Point of View:

Come join me (@Real_Liam_Payne live on Twitcam.Livestream.com/9kzm6)

'Just after getting ready for the Kid's Choice Awards, Will have to leave soon though guys' I said pressing my iPod on shuffle, while Benny Benassi ft Chris Brown Beautiful People began to play.

'Wow, You guys are amazing, fifteen thousand views already' I said while I tweeted.

What to do hmmm? (@Real_Liam_Payne live on Twitcam.Livestream.com/9kzm6)

'Hello to @JustCallMe_T_' I said as I waved, hearing the door open and Lauren walked in, she was hanging round with Sophie and Eleanor as we had our last rehearsals today.

'Would everyone like to say hello to my girlfriend?' I said getting up of the chair, running over to Lauren.

'Hey babe' I said kissing her on the lips lightly 'Enjoy shopping?' 

'Yeah I did' She replied 'Though, I didn't buy anything, You doing a twitcam?'

'Yeah wanna say hello?' he asked taking my hand, pulling her over to the chair.

She smiled as I pulled her a chair over.

'Hello Everyone' she waved.

I sat down next to her.

@Ash_1Dx You's two are too cute, Kiss please? (@Real_Liam_Payne live on Twitcam.Livestream.com/9kzm6)

I saw the tweet and looked at Lauren, she smiled seeing the tweet.

I leaned in pecking her on the lips.

Of course a few hate tweets popped in.

@LaurenShouldGoDie Ew discusting, why you dating her Liam, You could do much better! She's a stupid Bitch.. (@Real_Liam_Payne live on Twitcam.Livestream.com/9kzm6)

@GoAway1D "Okay now it's serious, just go away okay! You can't even sing, you're just famous because of the looks" 

'I seriously don't get these haters, all you want is attention, don't be calling my girlfriend anything like that okay? What did she do to you's?' I sighed, checking to see the other tweets, Ignoring the hate ones.

@LovingThe1DBromances Ekkkkk you's made my day :D (@Real_Liam_Payne live on Twitcam.Livestream.com/9kzm6)

@LaurenLarkinArmy @MsLaurenLarkin & @Real_Liam_Payne please get married now!  (@Real_Liam_Payne live on Twitcam.Livestream.com/9kzm6)

@LaurenLiam_ Ignore haters guys we love you's good luck at the Kid's Choice Awards tonight. oh and P.S get married, is all I'm saying. 

'I should go get ready guy's will see you's soon' Lauren said getting up walking into the bedroom.

I glanced at the time 'I should go now too, Will do a twitcam tomorrow morning guys, if I get some time'

Byeeeee Guys (@Real_Liam_Payne live on Twitcam.Livestream.com/9kzm6)

I was then offline. I switched off the computer and walked into the bedroom to Lauren. She was ready to go, wearing a pair of grey skinny jeans, flats and one of those colar vest tops, which was pink and white.

I walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her, whispering against her neck 'Are you okay?'

'Yeah, I'm fine, not going to the tweets get to me'

'Don't, there will always be nice, supportive tweets from others afterwards, best if you see a bad tweet is to ignore them, they are just jealous'

She nodded and turned to face me, kissing me softly on the lips. 

'I love you' she whispered against my lips.

'I love you too' I whispered back planting another tender kiss on her lips.

There was some turn up at the Kid's Choice Awards, We had one hell of a show, Performance went great and we won two awards.