Chapter Six

I couldn't believe I was kissing Liam, and now he was my boyfirend... This was perfect. There was fireworks, I dreaded the moment when we had to break the kiss.

 I could hear Harry yelling 'Wooo they are kissing!!'

I broke the kiss and turned around looking at Harry as he was jumping around the room, like crazy while Niall just laughed at him.

I laughed lightly and looked back at Liam giving him a quick peck on the lips.

'Shall we go in?' he asked.

I nodded and smiled as we got up, taking his hand in mine and walking back into the living room.

'Love is in the airrrrrr' Louis and Harry started to sing.

Zayn, Niall and Eleanor started to laugh, while Liam and I blushed.

Liam's Point of View: 

*an hour later*

'I'm Boreeeeeeeeed' moaned Harry as he put his feet up on the table.

'Then watch a movie' Zayn laughed as he was looking at himself in mirror. again.

'Nah, I want to do something fun'

'You going out Zayn?' Nialler asked.

'Yeah, picking up Sophie to go to a movie, then I'm going to bring her back here'

'Awesome have fun' I smiled.

'I will' Zayn smiled as he got the car keys and walked out.

Harry ran over and opened the door 'Don't have too much fun' 

Niall popped his head over Harry's shoulder and yelled 'Bring me home some popcorn' 

'Okay!' Zayn yelled back.

'Niall, we have popcorn here' I said.

'Cinema popcorn and a bags of popcorn isn't the same'

I laughed and shook my head then Lauren rested her head on my shoulder.

I kissed the top of her head with a smile.

'Nialler wanna go and play the playstation?' Harry nudged Niall.

'Yeah sure okay' he nodded getting up, taking his beer with him and leaving with Harry.

'Louis, I have class tomorrow so I should go' Eleanor said looking at Louis.

'I'll drop you home' he said getting up with her.

'Aw your going?' Lauren frowned and got up hugging Eleanor.

'I'll give you a call tomorrow evening and we can go out yeah?' Eleanor smiled.

'Definately' she smiled.

Louis grabbed his car keys and walked out with Eleanor.

Lauren turned to me and smiled.

I got up and kissed her softly, pulling her close to me, dreading the moment I had to let her go.