Chapter Twelve

Long wait for the next chapter don't cha think? I read your comments and I have to say everyone was shocked to hear that Lauren said that to Liam about being pregnant, well yeah the truth is reveled here... Continue reading to see if it was a prank or not... Enjoy.. Thanks for reading and voting even commenting it means a lot to me :) Love you all, Lauren x

Now to the story: 

Liam's Point of View:

I couldn't believe what I was just told. Lauren is pregnant? Am I hearing her right? 'Hold on are you?' I spluttered out eventually as Louis and Eleanor walked over.

'What's going on here?' Louis smirked. 

'Will I tell them?' I said, looking at Lauren.

She nodded slowly. 

'Lauren just told me she's pregnant'

Louis suddenly started laughing 'That's my april fool prank to you mate, I rang Lauren this morning getting her to say that'

I hit Louis 'Hey! Not nice! I Believed her!' 

Louis rubbed his arm 'Ouch, Sorry'

'It's just an April Fool joke babe' Lauren said.

'I know, but you guys will pay, just wait and see' I smirked, picking up my plate beginning to put some bacon on the plate.

Louis and Eleanor went back over and sat down with the rest of the boys and Sophie.

Lauren picked up her plate and laughed lightly 'I'm sorry, he asked me to do that'

'It's okay, but I will get you's back' I chuckled, kissing her forehead, walking back over to the table.

I sat down across from Harry and texted him.

Need to get Louis and Lauren back, Care to help? 

He looked at his phone and then at me and nodded. 

And better than a whoopie cushion prank on Louis. I added in.

You came to the right guy and I know exactly what to do. Meet me in my room in ten minutes. He text back getting up. 'I'm just going to change into my swim trunks, Will be down in a few' he said as he turned walking towards the door.

 I finished my breakfast and looked at Lauren 'I just have to run up to the room, I'll be right back down babe' I said kissing her on the cheek and getting up, walking inside and up to Harrys room.

Lauren's Point of View:

'He's going to get us back' I said to Louis, as I watched Liam leave.

'I know' He nodded.

'Why?' Niall asked, finishing his food, his mouth still full.

'Well, Louis rang Lauren this morning asking her if she was going to play an April Fool's Prank on Liam and she said she wasn't going to, but Louis wanted to see what the look on his face if Lauren told him she was pregnant, so Louis dared her to do it' Eleanor explained.

'And did you really do it?' Sophie said raising her eyebrow at me.

I blushed and changed the subject turning to Eleanor 'Nice day huh?' 

 'Lauren?' Sophie clicked her fingers in front on me.

'Yeah?' I turned to face her again.

'Did you?' 

Louis started to poke me to annoy me 'Did che?'

'Y-Yeah' I eventually stuttered out.

Sophie started to laugh, along with Zayn, Niall, Eleanor and then Louis.

I felt my cheeks flush a deep red 'Stup up guys'

 'Alright, Alright' Louis sniggered.

'Liam has to have something big planned, if he's going to top that prank of your's and Louis'' Niall laughed.

'Yeah I know' I replied, thank god Niall changed the subject, I am not taking any slagging.

Maybe that's why he went in, he's gone up to Harry's room' Zayn suggested, finishing his juice.

'Crap' Louis muttered. 'And Harry was in a joke shop yesterday so he's bound to have something planned'

 Liam's Point of View:

'You sure this will work' I said handing Harry up the slime.

'Yeah of course, just make sure, It's Louis and Lauren that comes up here'

I nodded 'will I text her now or?'

'Hold on' he said finishing setting up the prank. 'Right now, text Lauren and tell her to bring Louis that it is important' Harry said jumping down off the chair, dragging it back into the kitchen.

I nodded taking out my phone texting her 

Help Harry is chasing me with Spoons, You and Louis have to help me!

'Done' 

'Brilliant' Harry smirked looking over my shoulder.

Lauren's Point of View:

I picked up my phone of the table opening the text 'Louis we have to go Harry's chasing Liam with spoons' I said, getting up.

'Aw really?' he sighed getting up, kissing Eleanor's cheek 'Be right back' he smiled.

'Okay see you in a few' she replied.

We began walking up to Harry's room.

'I think they are getting us back now' he whispered.

I shrugged 'I don't know, maybe'

'They are' he said as we got to Harry's room. 

He opened the door slowly as we both stepped in the door, getting covered in horrible, smelly, sticky, green slime.

'Yes!!! It worked!!' Harry jumped up bursting out laughing.

'Ew, It smells' Louis chuckled.

I couldn't help it but laugh, as I slipped on the floor. 

Liam laughed and came over helping me off the floor 'Got you back'

'Thank you' I smiled, flicking some slime at Harry.

'Hey' he chuckled as he dumped some slime over Liam. 

Liam chuckled. 'Cheers, knew he would do that'

Liam wrapped his arms around me and smiled, kissing me.

'Ew don't want to see that' Louis said flicking slime at us.

Liam broke the kiss 'If you don't like it leave'

'Bye' Harry ran out.

'I'm not leaving looking like a green slimey monster' Louis frowned 'I'm having a shower first' 

'Alrighty' Liam chuckled.

Louis slipped along the wooden floor into the bathroom.

I chuckled watching him and Liam laughed as he turned back to me, pulling me close kissing me again.