Chapter Eleven

Liam's Point of View:

'Lauren, babe, time to wake up' I whisper in her ear.

She smiles in her sleep, slowing starting to wake up. I kiss her forehead softly as she opens her eyes.

'Morning beautiful,' I smile.

'Morning,' she yawns sitting up 'What time is it?'

'Half eight,' I tell her, looking up at the time.

'It's too early,' Lauren groans, already lying back down.

'Well, no it’s actually half ten. April fool!'  I joke.

‘Oh thanks,' She laughs. 'What are we doing today?'

I shrug unconcernedly, 'I don't know. I know we are going to New York tomorrow, but today I haven’t a clue,'

She grins up at me, kissing me briefly.

'You getting up and going down for breakfast or gonna stay in bed?' I chuckle, returning the kiss.

'Getting up, you can go down to the boys. I'll be right down,'

'Alright' I acknowledge, kissing her again.

I finally get up, calling over my shoulder as walk out of the room, 'See you in a few!’

I saunter down to the boy's who where in the restaurant by the pool.  Zayn is sitting next to Sophie who are both eating scrambled eggs, while Niall is up at the breakfast buffet- getting as much food as he could possibly get on his plate. Harry is contently eating his pancakes, and Louis is inside getting food with Eleanor.

'Morning guys,' I greet pulling out a chair.

'Don't sit there,' Harry jumps up, stopping me. 'There’s a whoopee cushion there. I want to see if Louis will fall for it,' he smirks, slowly sitting back down.

'I worry about you sometimes Harry,' I laugh as I look up to seeing Lauren walk over.

'Morning everyone!' she addresses us cheerfully before looking straight at me, her hand on her hip. Her stern pose is ruined by the mischief in her eyes.

‘Thank you for hacking my page Liam, you’re a lovely boyfriend,'

'What did he say?' Sophie asks, looking up interested.

'Lauren smells haha, Guess who,' Lauren intone dryly, raising a unimpressed eyebrow in my direction.

I can’t help but laugh.

'I will get you back,' she smirks playfully.

Niall chooses that moment to walk back over, balancing a plate full of food.

'Wow, that sure is a lot of food Nialler,' Harry comments, dropping a bit of his pancake on his lap. He flicks the pancake onto the floor.

'I know,' Nialler eyes the food gleefully, sitting down. 

'And he will eat it all,'

'Nope, I’m actually not hungry anymore,' he suddenly frowns looking down at his plate.

'What?!' We all exclaim in union, staring at him in disbelief.

Louis jogs over with Eleanor, 'What is up with all the ‘what's’?'

'Niall said he wasn't hungry,' Sophie replied.

'What?' they both yelp.

'Niall are you ok?' Louis looks at him, his eyes wide with concern.

'April fool's, come on guys I will never not  be hungry,' he snickers, starting to dig into his food.

We all relax. 'We thought it was the end of the world when you said that Nialler,'

He laughs stuffing his face with a sausage. 'Relax guys,' he splutters out.

Louis pulls out the chair I had been planning to sit on and I can see Harry's lips twitch into a sly grin, as he innocently sips some orange juice. Louis sits down and we hear a loud fart sound explode from beneath him.

Harry bursts into a round of hilarity, nearly choking on his juice. Louis’s face is bright red as he takes out the whoopee cushion. 'Harry! I will kill you,’ he yells but we can all tell he’s holding back a laugh himself.

I shake my head fondly and take Lauren's hand, 'Breakfast babe?'

'Sure,' she giggles and together we walk over to the buffet. She picks up two plates, passing one to me.

'Thanks Babe,' I smile, kissing her cheek. I decide to place some scrambled eggs onto my plate.

'Liam? I have to tell you something,' she tells me suddenly but quietly, while putting her phone in her pocket. I glance back at Eleanor and Louis, catching them staring at us. They immediately look away, resuming their conversation.

'What's wrong babe?' I turn to her, worry in my voice now.

'Well,’ She leans in and whispers in my ear, 'I'm pregnant,'