Chapter Four

Liam's Point of View:

'Thanks doctor' she said as I helped her up of the ground.

'No problem, don't move that hand of yours for a few days, don't want the stitches to burst open, and come to the hospital in a few weeks to get them taking out' replied the doctor.

She nodded. 'okay, thank you again'

 The doctor nodded and left the apartment.

'Louis gone to rehearsals?' she asked.

'Yeah' I nodded.

'You should go to rehearsals and thank you for staying with me'

'Anytime for you, and no there's no point now they would be almost home now' I said looking at the clock to see it was half twelve.

She nodded slowly.

'Go get some rest' I smiled at her.

'Yeah I guess I should' she said turning towards the door.

I bit my lip, as I thought I should say something to her a girl who I knew for years, I really wanted to tell her how I felt about her.. But would she feel the same way about me?

Lauren's Point of View:

I sat on the bed, I wasn't really that tired, I wanted to tell Liam how I felt about him... We are on our own now should I go tell him maybe? I got up off the bed with a nervous feeling in my stomach. Yes I have to tell him. I slowly opened the door with my right hand as the other hand was still throbbing a little from the stitches.

I walked downstairs still feeling slightly nervous but it grew a little more nervous as I spotted Liam in the living room watching the TV.

Liam turned and smiled 'You okay? You just went up there..'

'Yeah I'm fine, Liam I have to tell you something' I said walking over sitting next to him, looking into his beautiful brown eyes. I was suddenly lost for words as I looked at this beautiful boy in front of me. 

'What you want to tell me?' he asked, looking at me.

'I-I-I l-like-' I was just about to finish the sentence when Harry ran in the door jumping on top of Liam, then Niall walked in munching on sour cream and onion pringles.

'Where's Louis and Zayn?' Liam asked.

'Zayn is picking up Sophie and Louis is picking up Eleanor' Harry replied

'Awesome' Liam said. 'Not going to share your pringles Nialler?'

'I don't share food' he shook his head.

The one time I pick up the courage to tell Liam I like him and it gets inturrpted. I don't think I'll be able to pick up the courage again now.

'How the hand Laurie?' Harry asked sitting next to me putting his arm around me.

'Not so bad now, was hurting a while ago but I guess it's okay now' I nodded.

'Thats good' he said ruffling my hair.

'Thanks Hazza' I laughed.

'Anytime' He smiled proudly.