She's..

Carls POV:
It's been a great week so far. It feels as if nothing bad even happened here. Obviously something did though. I looked up from feeding the pigs and saw Brooke walking. Speaking of Brooke she hasn't kissed me in a week. She still acts all lovey dovy but it's almost like she's playing a game with me. Like she's teasing me by not kissing me. I don't know though. Girls are weird. "Hey fat head." She said giggling. "Hey bubble butt." I grinned. "Ha. What butt?" She asked. "This one." I smacked her butt playfully, and she jumped. "Hey! Not funny." She said trying to hold in a laugh. "I thought it was pretty funny." "Come here sweet cheeks." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. She leaned in and I closed my eyes. She kissed me everywhere on my face, except my lips. Ugh. This is really frustrating. "Now that was funny." She laughed walking back out to the field. Then I heard laughter. I whipped my head around and saw Maggie and Glenn leaning over the guard tower rail laughing. "She got you good for a 15 year old!" Glenn yelled. "His face-" Maggie laughed. "It's so, r-red." They laughed harder. I walked down the fields following Brooke, but she wasn't there. However, I did hear her singing off in the distance.

Cold, dark sea
Wrapping its arms around me,
Pulling me down to the deep.
All eyes on me.

I pushed you away
Although I wished you could stay.
So many words left unsaid,
But I'm all out of breathe.

So, go, go, go,
Get out of here.
Go away,
Get out of here.

I followed the sound until I stopped in front of the graves of my mom, T-dog, Axil, and Carter. She was gripping the grass and sobbing into the dirt. "Brooke-" I began. Her head ripped around. Her eyes were blood shot red and puffy. "I couldn't save them. I couldn't save Julie. I couldn't do it. I failed them and I'm going to hell. I'm going to hell. Straight to hell." She said in a shaky voice and she was talking fast. I walked closer extending my hand out for her to take. "N-no no no no no. Th-they said I'll g-get you k-killed. Don't come b-by me." She said pulling out a pocket knife and holding it up to me. "What do you mean they?" I asked. "Shhh. Th-they told me n-not to tell. They're gonna kill me." She said looking around shaking. "Who's they?" She pointed her bony, shaky finger to the air. Air? There's nothing there. "Brooke, no one is there." I took a step closer and she scouted away. "Stop! They're gonna kill you. They're gonna kill us." She was still holding the knife towards me. "Brooke, l-look over there. At the flowers." She turned her towards the flowers and I took the opportunity to pounced on top of her. She dropped the knife and started screaming as I pinned her down. "Stop! They're gonna kill us! They're gonna kill us!" She screeched over and over again. Everyone averted their eyes upon Brooke and I. She was beating my chest in with her tiny, fragile fist. "You're killing us!" She began to shake rapidly. Maggie ran up to her and pushed me off. "She's having a panic attack." She said in a calm voice. "Sweaty calm down okay? Please calm down." Maggie stroked her hair. "I.. Don't.. Wanna.. D-die." She gasped trying to catch her breath. "You're not dying. Shhh. It's okay sweetie." Beth said kneeling down next to her. "I.. Couldn't.. Save.. Them.. I.. Failed.. Them." Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Brooke!" I went to run to her, but my dad grabbed me by the waist and held me back. "She's still breathing. She's just sleeping." Beth reassured me. "What's wrong with her?" I asked frightened. Beth and Maggie looked at each other. "Bring her to her cell." Maggie said ignoring my question. "What's wrong with her?!" I was now screaming. Still they ignored me. When they got to her cell they pulled a curtain over the door behind them. We waited for a good thirty to forty minutes before they came out. I stood up immediately and walked over to them. "What is wrong with her? And don't ignore me. " I said in a very stern voice. "She's schizophrenic."