Good Kisser

The next morning I woke up bright and early. Carol, Daryl, Rick, Glenn, and Maggie were already downstairs having small talk. I headed for Carls cell to wake him up. I went over to his bed side and shook his shoulder lightly. "Wake up sleeping beauty." I giggled. He moaned and slung his arm over his eyes. "Come on. Get up I'm bored." He lays silent. I creeped closer to his ear and blew. He shivers as a grin appears on his lips. "You know, I think a kiss would wake me up." He said still grinning. I thought for a minute before a brilliant idea came to mind. "Okay, I'll be right back. I need chap stick." He sighed and said, "Hurry back." When I walked out of his cell I headed to the kitchen where everyone was talking. "Where you going?" Asked Carol. "You'll see." I said with a devious grin. I walked out of the prison and out to the pig stye. I grabbed one of the baby pigs, and walked back into the prison. "What are you doing?" Asked Daryl. "Waking up Carl, duh?" I said walking past them. They exchanged looks and then followed me. "Hey baby, you ready for your good morning kiss?" I said perkily trying to hold in my laughter. "Mhmm." He mumbled with his eyes still closed. I brought the pig closer to his face. The pig licked his lips. Suddenly, the pig and Carl began to have a make out session. I pulled the pig away as he breathed heavily. The sound of laughter erupted from the doorway and Carls head shot up. "So tell me, I must know, is he a good kisser?" Glenn joked. "He?" Carl asked. His eyes drifted to the pig in my arms. His eyes widened and he immediately began wiping off his lips. "And for your information, yes, he was a good kisser." Carl said to Glenn and winked at me.