Seokjin

"Are they following us?" Jimin asks paranoia lacing his words as he peaks behind us to see Yoongi laying on the floor with Joonie beside him laughing.
         "I think we're safe." I chuckle as he continues to drag me farther away for good measure. He stops and catches his breath before showing me a bag I hadn't realized he had.
         "Great! I went to great lengths to hide this from Yoongi. Remember what we talked about last week about our bachelor parties? Well...I've got an idea!" He glances around to make sure no one is around before showing me the contents of the bag. I stare in shock at the..uh, contents. The large bag was filled with costumes, make up, sex toys, and other things I don't even know what they are..
        I meet Jimin's excited gaze with my embarrassed ones. "Jimin! W-why do we need all that?" I cough.
        He gives me an annoyed look. "Hyung, please! I want to give our men the best, most fantastic bachelor party ever only instead of hiring strippers...lets just do it!" He jumps up in down happily at his suggestion.
          "Just do what?" I ask fearfully.
          "Get with the program! We can be the strippers! That way we don't have to worry about them getting wasted and cheating on us and we can still leave them satisfied!" He waits for my excitement which..doesn't come.
          "I can't do that! I can't even do that just for Namjoon and you want me to dress up in these stupid costumes and strip in front of everyone!" My voice raises so Jimin shushes me. I glare down at him. "Not gonna happen." I say with indignation. Hell no! Just the thought of it...I shudder.
           "Come on, hyung! Where's your sense of adventure! Kookie has even agreed to help us even though he won't be stripping with us." He explains while I stand numbly trying to figure out how I got into this situation.
           "I don't think so." I mumble wishing Namjoon would suddenly appear and save me. No such luck.
           "We both know that Namjoon hyung would love it. You can give him a show he'll remember for the rest of his life! Make him remember how lucky he is to be getting married to such a sexy guy!" He pleads.
           "I think about it, ok?" I sigh not being able to take his puppy dog eyes.
           "Yay!"
           "I didn't say yes!"
           "You will soon enough." He says confidently making me scoff. I shake my head and turn back the way we came so I can find my lost fiancé.
Fiancé. Just thinking the word gives me chills and fills me with happiness. Soon I'll be Namjoon's husband and it can't happen fast enough. Two years is way too long to wait. I glance down at my sparkling ring and smile. I've never taken it off since he put it on my finger. Forever it'll stay.
         When we reach our lazy boyfriends Jimin throws himself on Yoongi's lap giving him a disgustingly long kiss. I snort, rolling my eyes towards Joonie and he smirks. He gets up and makes his way over to me, wrapping his arms around my torso and kissing my cheek.
          "Ready, baby?" His deep raspy voice mumbles against my skin. I nod, clinging to him. He reaches down and laces our fingers together as we leave the mall.

          "So...lets start practicing! The party is only a few days away!" Jimin demands as he empties his bag of sin onto his bed. We made sure to shoo the guys away from this room and lock them out. I really don't think they care anyway but Jimin wanted to make sure for good measure.
         Sighing, I plop myself down onto his pillow and watch as he sorts out all the items. I frown as he separates two outfits. Two terribly indecent outfits. The first one consists of a pair of black silk panties, a matching silk robe, a blindfold, and a length of chain..um, ok???
          The second is a pair of pink lace panties with a white lace robe, a blindfold, and.."what is that?" I point to the unknown object and he looks at me in skeptism.
           "You seriously don't know what a butt plug is?" He asks, shocked. I blush immensely and glance away, shrugging. "Don't you and Namjoon play around at all?"
          I tug my lip between my teeth and shrug once more. "Sure..just not with objects, I guess." I admit.
           "Wow...I bet he'd love it, though. I'm sure he has played with them with other partners. You need to get out and discover more, honey." He sighs. "How is it you're the eldest of us all and yet still so innocent? I'm pretty sure Kookie even has you beat. Don't you want to venture out of your comfort zone and live a little?"
         I do, actually but I'm just too uncomfortable to bring it up. I'm not like the others. Talking about sexual things isn't easy for me. Even with Joonie. I know he'd love for me to open up but..I just..can't. It's too embarrassing.
        "Do you have any kinks?" He asks patiently.
        I shrug, staring a hole into the floor.
        "Hyung! Talk to me." He pauses and when he receives no answer he tsks before walking into his closet for a minute. I frown when he comes back out with a black bag. He hands it to me but I don't take it. I just eye it wearily as if it will kill me. He persists, though, and I'm forced to grab it.
         "Don't open it until you're alone. That way you can explore comfortably. There's an assortment of stuff in there that you might like. Choose whatever you want, you don't have to tell me, either. I'll leave you alone but I really hope you realize how much Namjoon hyung loves you and you should do something special for him." He gently gives me a push out of his room and yells for Yoongi.
       "Later, Jin hyung! We'll talk later." He winks at me then closes the door on my face. I sigh and trudge back into my room with the bag clutched in my hand. I replay Jimin's words Jin my head and realize he's right. I need to loosen up and let go. Be myself.
        Making sure I'm completely alone. I lock the door-knowing Joonie is probably working in his studio in the basement-and open the bag. I can't tell what's in it so I empty the contents on the bed and study all the items carefully, touching them in consideration.
        I chew on my bottom lip in contemplation as I pick up the last item. Why the hell does Jimin even have these? He's not a girl! Does Yoongi like Jimin in these? Would Joonie like me in these?! I suppose he's been with many women in the past..does he ever miss begin with women? As far as I know besides that one mistake which I've forgiven I'm the only man he's ever been with..does he miss that other side? Can I do this for him? Would he even want me to?
         I just don't know. I figure there's no reason not to just try it on, I guess. There's no one around to judge me anyway...I make up my mind and strip my clothes off. I hesitantly slip on the baby pink teddy, pulling the straps up over my shoulders. I feel uncomfortable but don't take it off. I look at the white thigh highs. What the hell? Why not. I pull them on, kind of liking the way they cling to my thighs.
       Maybe Jimin is on to something. I look in the mirror and my stomach drops at the reflection. Joonie can't like this. Only women can wear things like this. I'm definitely not a woman. I may be a little feminine sometimes but I'm still a man.
        I sigh heavily and drop onto the bed. I'm too lazy to remove the ridiculous get up so I just close my eyes and lay down, pushing all the other items onto the floor. The soft fabric does feel nice against my skin and I wonder how Joonie's hands would feel sliding under it. We've both been so busy lately we actually haven't made love in two weeks.
         That's a long time when every single night we have to listen to everyone else having sex in the house. We really need a bigger house. I feel myself drifting to sleep when the door handle jiggles. My eyes snap open as I yawn, stretching. All of a sudden the door is thrown open and Joonie looks over at me, smiling-only to freeze.
        It takes me too long to realize I'm still in the same girly lingerie. My eyes widen at the realization and a blush so intense over take me that I feel I'll pass out. God, this can't be happening.
         "J-Jin baby?" He chokes out. Kill me now.