Hoseok

I've studiously ignored all the drama surrounding dinner and kept my focus on Mark-my boyfriend. Still feels weird to say. I tried to convince him to go after Jin when he didn't return to the restaurant but he promised me that Kim Seokjin was a big boy and could take care of himself and if he needed-or wanted-anything, he'd call him. Whatever.

      I can't wait to begin operation;marry the lovers! So exciting

      I can't wait to begin operation;marry the lovers! So exciting. I'm happy Namjoon is also on my side. I've also told Mark the true reason we invited Yoongi and Jimin and he thinks it's a great idea also.
       I don't notice as I converse with my boyfriend that he's walking me to my room. We stop in front of my door and he gives me his sexy/sweet smile he knows gets me.

       "Do you want to come in for a little bit?" I ask, feeling nervous all of a sudden

       "Do you want to come in for a little bit?" I ask, feeling nervous all of a sudden. I mean-we're both adults but all we've done is kiss and I feel like maybe I'm moving too fast? Maybe deep down I'm just afraid Taehyung might show up inside...I don't think I'd handle that well.
       "Sure." He pulls the key card out of my pants and opens the door. I fight back a smile at his playful dominance. He slings his arm over my shoulder and leads me to the bed, pushing me down. Before I can open my mouth to speak, he crashes his lips on mine and I moan, tasting the delicious wine he drank at dinner.
       "You smell so good.." he groans, slipping his tongue inside my willing mouth.
       "You taste so good.." I mimic and he smirks, tugging my shirt over my head roughly.
        "You're so beautiful, Seokie. Is this ok?" He stops caressing me and leans back, face soft but serious. "Are you ok with this or am I moving too fast?" His tone is gently and non pushy.
        I lace my fingers with his and smile. "This is ok. I'm ok." I reassure him and that's all he needs before I'm tackled down on the pillows and he starts sucking and biting on my neck.
       "I'm going to mark you as mine. You'll have Mark's mark." He teases, winking at his stupid joke.
        I snort, shaking my head. "That was bad. Please stop." I groan.
        He pulls back and meets my amused but embarrassed gaze. "Make that sound again..." he puts his lips against my ear, lowering his voice. "But this time do it while I'm inside you." He roughly jerks my pants down my legs and I help him out of his own clothes until we only remain in our tightening boxers.
      "Ah!" I yelp as he presses a wet slippery finger inside me.
       "Shh...Sorry baby...I'll be more gentle..I just want you so bad." He pants, working another finger inside and thrusting  them in and out, stretching me.
       Closing my eyes, I let him take control of this and just enjoy the ride as he gives my erection a few strokes before tossing my legs over his shoulder, putting one hand on my chest for balance, he slowly works his hard dick inside me.
       Sweat blooms on our foreheads as he takes his time filling me. I clinch around him, loving the small harsh breaths coming out of his mouth.
      "Ugh...S-Seokie....uhhh...you're so tight....so good.." He pauses a moment before slamming completely into me making me scream. My hands grasp the bedsheets and he holds my thighs wide open and I feel like my body is practically bending in half as he fucks me hard and fast, grinding his hips against my balls on every downward connection.
       Gasping, I reach down between us and stroke myself in time with his thrusting and he moans in approval as I'm worked up to my climax.
       "Uh! Ahhh....M-Mark....ugh...I'm g-gonna...gonna...c-cum..." I whine in broken up bursts as he knocks the breath right out of me.
       "Do it. Cum for me! Show me how good I make you feel, baby." He groans loudly and the sound sends pleasant shivers down my spine. Almost immediately after, I cum hard all over my fingers and Mark surprises me by grabbing my hand and licking them clean one by one as he continues to abuse my prostate.
       "Ready for it, baby?" He gasp and I nod, unable to speak. With a deep growl in his throat, he cums full force inside me-hips stuttering, riding out his orgasm to the sound of our desperate gasps for air.
      He rolls off me and takes my hand. I feel cherished as he kisses my forehead. "So good, Seokie. You're so beautiful, baby." He yawns. I turn over in his arms and lose myself to exhaustion and the smell of his delicious cologne in my nose.