Seokjin

Nervously, I tug at my shirt as I sit at the cafe waiting for Chaelin. She's late and I'm thinking about just leaving but I've already ordered some food. She finally appears after I eat a few bites. She sits down before me and I'm reminded of why Namjoon would have dated her. She's still just as gorgeous. Jealousy pierces me and I glance away.

      "Jin! It's been too long

      "Jin! It's been too long. How's life been? Are you still close with Namjoon?" She asks with a friendly smile. Why is she so curious about my fiancé?!
      "I've been great and you? I've heard you've taken on a modeling contract." I smile. "Yes, we're still very close." I fidget with my napkin as she nods.
     "Yes, I'm actually promoting with Kim Entertainment this week. I'm nervous but excited. I'm glad to hear you're still friends." She gushed.
      We small talk for a bit but finally I give up and just look at her bluntly. "Chaelin, why did you agree to date me?" I ask.
      She looks taken aback for a moment but then smiles knowingly. "Well, actually..you know how I dated Namjoon before?"
        I nod.
       "Honestly, I only dated him to get closer to you." Her face flushes as I look on in confusion. "I've always liked you, Jin, but you were always just so unapproachable. No one could talk to you except Namjoon. When your mom offered me a date I snatched it up. I'm sorry." She glances down awkwardly.
She likes me? All this time she wanted me?! I don't know what to say. I bite my lip and take her hand. Her eyes light up. "Thank you for liking me, Chae, but I need to be honest with you. I actually have someone else. I'm engaged and haven't told my mother yet." I blush in embarrassment. Her eyes widen with shock..and hurt.
     "O-oh, I thought I actually had a chance with you. Stupid me." She chuckles but it's not cheerful and I instantly feel horrible. "Might I ask who the lucky girl is?"
      I look away. "Um, its...a...N-Namjoon.." I mumble and she frowns.
       "What about Namjoon?"
       "It's him. He's my fiancé." I say, meeting her confused gaze. She finally understands and sits back, complete blown away.
      "You...are getting married...to...to Namjoon?!" She chokes out and I nod. "How did this happen? I dated him and he was 100% straight. This is a joke, right?" She asks frantically.
      "No, it's not a joke." I whisper, shame-faced.
       She calms herself and studies me in a new light. "Ok. Ok, I'm sorry for freaking out like that. So...when did you two get together? You haven't told your parents yet?" She takes a deep breath and her smile returns.
      I smile back in relief. "Um, two years ago. No. I haven't told them I'm even dating anyone let alone getting married to my best friend." I sigh.
      She nods. "Why not? Afraid they'll be angry?"
      "Yes...I don't want to disappoint them."
      "Well..since I'm your friend I'm willing to do you a favor." She takes a sip of water as I wait impatiently. "I'll pretend to be your girlfriend to your parents until you're ready to tell them." She offers.
      "Are you serious? Why would you do that?"
      "Because I told you, I really like you. If I have to have a fake relationship with you then it's better than nothing at all." She shrugs.
      "I haven't told Namjoon that my parents don't know. I don't want him to find out about this." I stress and she nods.
      "Your secrets safe with me. Just call me when you need help." She gives me her number and txt her mine. "I'll tell your mom we had a great time together and when the time is right I'll help you explain your marriage with Namjoon, alright?"
     I sit and just look at her in surprise. I don't ever remember her being this nice. "Why are you doing this? Really?"
      She sighs. "I'm just helping out a friend. You seem so stressed out and I didn't come here to bother you and make it worse. I do like you but if I have to lose you to anyone I'm actually glad it's him. Makes cosmic sense, I suppose. You were always so close and now it's as it should be I guess." She shrugs. "Promise you won't forget me, though. I better get a great spot in the wedding." She threatens and I laugh.
     "Fair enough. Do you want to see him?" I ask hesitantly.
      "I do but not now." She stands up and I follow suit. She throws money down on the table even though she didn't eat anything. "Can you walk me out?"
       I do as she asks and walk her to her car. My eyes widen at her pretty and sleek red Porsche. She pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek. "As much as I wish it was me I'm happy for you, Seokjin. Call me whenever." She gets in her car and leaves me alone with my thoughts.
       Funny how much little details in life can change everything. If I had never gotten that job maybe I'd be marrying her right now. That thought doesn't sit well with me and I feel the need to go home and reassure myself of mine and Joonie's love.

      When I get home I push open the bedroom door to see Joonie asleep on top of the blankets hugging my pillow. I smile at the scene before stripping out of my clothes and sitting down next to him. I admire his perfection for a minute before leaning down to kiss his shoulder. My lips skim up to his neck and I suck gently leaving love marks on his flawless skin.
      He stirs and looks over at me with a sleepy smile. "Hey baby.."
    I take his lips and thrust my tongue inside his willing mouth. I tug his shirt over his head and unbutton his pants as I kiss down his neck to lick his sensitive nipples. He moans and tangles his fingers in my hair. It's been a while since I've taken control and right now I need it.
      I need to reassure myself that this man is mine and that our bond is unbreakable. I pull his pants down and and scoot down to take his erection into my mouth. He gasps and his stomach heaves from my efforts. "Seokjin-ah...baby.." he groans when I swallow his tip and his hips lift until he's fucking my mouth hard and fast.
      I let him continue his pace for a couple minutes before pulling off and giving myself a few strokes. I need him now. I can't wait. He pulls me down for a deep kiss as I part his legs and wrap them around my hips, probing his hole. He gasps as I push a finger inside him thrust it in and out. "Joonie...I love you so much.." I say against his mouth and he nods.
      "Ugh, I love you too, Jinnie." He spreads his legs farther apart to give me space to work. I crawl down his body and push his thighs up and apart so I can reach his quivering hole. I run my tongue over it before pushing inside him. He moans loudly and wraps his legs around my head as I stretch him out with my tongue.
      I love the sounds he makes and the rough way he moans my name as I take him over the edge. Most of the time I'm too reserved to be the one to start our lovemaking but meeting Chae tonight has put me in perspective. I'm so lucky to have this man before me and I want to show him how much I love and appreciate him choosing me when he could've had anyone else.
       I add a finger to stretch him more before sliding my digits out and ready myself. I kiss his lips once more as I line myself up and slowly thrust inside him. He grips my arms tightly as I hover over him and begin to pound inside him. He squeezes his eyes closed as he enjoys the feeling of me attacking his sensitive prostate.
     I stare down at him completely enamored by the vision before me as I approach my climax. I increase my speed until he's moaning nonstop under me as I cover his neck and chest with hickeys. Mine. He's mine.
      My breath stutters as I reach my limit and release hot cum deep inside him. He immediately rolls us over so he's on top and smiles down at me with the most loving and adoring expression I turn away in embarrassment. He won't actually admit it but I know he loves it when I lose control and take over. I don't do it often.
      "My baby...my sweet sexy Jinnie..." he coos as I slip out of him and he teases my own entrance with his fingertips. I bite my lip and stare at him with need. I push down onto his fingers and feel the sting as they slip inside me. "So needy for me."
      "Ugh...J-Joonie...p-please..." I moan desperately as he stretches me quickly. He chuckles darkly before adding saliva to his still aching erection and pushing inside me. I moan loudly as he thrusts inside me hard and fast, grunting above me. My nails dig into his shoulders as forces another orgasm out of me and I muffle a scream as I squirt cum all over my stomach.
      He groans at the sight of me losing it under him and his hard length twitches inside me before he cums as well. He collapses onto my chest and runs his fingers through my sweaty hair. I try to catch my breath while he pets me gently and smothers me with kisses.
      He leans up and looks into my eyes. "I love you so much, Jinnie. I don't know what's gotten in to you but I'm not complaining baby boy. You should express your needs more often, sweetie." He says softly and I nod, hiding my face in his chest.
      "I'm sorry I woke you up.." I whisper making him laugh.
      "Don't apologize for wanting me, baby. Anytime, anywhere, I'm yours to own and command." He winks and I smack his arm.
      "Stupid." I pout and he just kisses my lips.
      "So how was your meeting with Chaelin?" He asks calmly. I think about our conversation and smile.
       "It went well." I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. "We should all get together again one day."
      He nods. "Sure so long as she knows that you are mine and vice versa. You told her we're getting married, right?" He frowns.
      I nod, blushing. "Yeah. She was shocked at first but got over it and congratulated us."
      "That's great! I always knew she was a sweet girl." He says.
      "Shut up. Don't talk about your past girlfriend like that with me under you naked!" I glare up at him.
      "Oh, don't get jealous. You're way more sexy than any girl I've ever been with. I only want you baby boy. Trust me." He sighs and rolls off me, snuggling into my side. I wrap myself around him and close my eyes. Feeling content for the first time after speaking to my mom, I can finally rest easier.