Namjoon

Jin leaves right after making us dinner and I again wonder why he's hanging out with Lee Chaelin. She was a decent girl and I honestly don't regret dating her even though we were more like friends with benefits..
      I wish I would have got my head out of my ass and seen my feelings for Jin sooner. Maybe we could have been together then as well. About ten minutes after he leaves, Hobi comes home looking tired and limping slightly. He smiles widely, though, and grabs a plate of food. He must have hurt himself while dancing.
      "You ok?" I ask. His smile slips slightly but he nods.
      "I hurt my ankle working on the choreography. This one is much harder than the last." He explains with a shrug.
      "Oh, well don't work yourself too hard, ok? You're the best dancer we've got." I pat his shoulder before heading off to mine and Jin's bedroom. I still can't believe he talked me into painting our room pink. I'm not a pink kind of guy but I'll do anything for my Jinnie. Sighing, I throw myself down on our soft maroon blankets and grab his pillow, smelling it.
      It's weird, I know, but I sleep best with his scent on me. I hope he doesn't plan on being out too late tonight. I've been working so hard lately I hate that I've been neglecting him. He denies it but I know it's true. I just can't wait for our wedding and...honeymoon...I plan to focus on nothing but us during that whole week. I haven't told Jin where we're going so he'll be surprised.
       Yoongi and I figured since the boys have our bachelor party taken care of we can at least take care of the honeymoon. We decided to make it a joint trip on a cruise that lasts a week. The ship will have everything I can imagine my Jin and even Jimin wanting to do. Yoongi and I can just chill in the shade while they go do their thing. Perfect.
      Smiling at the thoughts of me taking Jin in our private hot tub, I groan wishing he was here. My smile fades, though, when I hear the front door slam. I get up and see Taehyung a drunk mess weaving to his and Hobi's bedroom. Frowning, I consider going to make sure everything's ok but Hoseok walks out and takes ahold of him and shuts the door behind him.
      Taehyung is a mess. I'm still weary around him but happy he stopped messing with me. I hope Hoseok is happy with him because sometimes I get these vibes that he's not. He won't talk to me or Yoongi about it, though, so I don't know what to make of it. I know their relationship is much wilder than the rest of our but it's definitely not my place to judge.
      It's just like Yoongi said-I've become soft. I no longer see the appeal of staying out all night and fucking random people. It's their business but I just want my friends to be as happy as me.
     I go back to my room and decide to take a much needed nap. We have music promotions starting soon and everything needs to be ready before our wedding.