Namjoon

"J-Jin baby?" I choke out at the scene before me. I finally finished in the studio and wanted to spend some time alone with Jin but he was nowhere to be found. I had found the house seemingly empty so I just decided to go to the bedroom but the door was locked. I picked it, thinking it was locked by mistake only to find...something only witnessed in my deepest fantasies.
        Jin looks panicked as he tries to cover himself up. Not happening baby boy. I stalk over to him and jerk the blanket away from his body and let my eyes take in the sight before me. Jin-looking sleepy and oh so sexy in a clingy pink baby doll teddy with matching pink panties along with silky white thigh highs. "J-Joonie-ah! What-"
         I forget to breath as I practically drool over my sexy fiancé. Where the fuck have you been all my life? I grab a fistful of the fabric and jerk him up to me impatiently. He looks horrified at being caught in this situation and I need to rectify that.
         Right now.
         I crush my lips to his and force my tongue into his mouth. He gasps as I push him back and climb over him, letting my hands run over every surface of his soft delicious body. His skin looks so fucking good in the see through pink fabric. My jeans are so tight I feel they'll pop from how hard I am. I grip his hair tight, his breath catching in his throat as I attack his neck and chest with sloppy kisses.
"J-Joonie?" He tries again but can't speak.
I'm so turned on. I have to have him. Need to have him now.
        "God, baby boy, daddy needs you now." I growl as I leave deep hickeys down his sensitive neck and chest. I run my hands under the thin material of the dress and slip them inside his pretty pink panties. Fuck.
I push them aside and stroke his hard erection, loving how deliciously wet he already his. Jin pants hard against my chest as I take control of his body. After a few good pumps, I shove my fingers inside his mouth and watch as he greedily sucks them. "Such a good baby..." I coo as I pull them out and rub the tips of two fingers against his quivering pucker.
I press them inside and begin a fast punishing pace, thrusting them in and out a few times before adding another finger, stretching him good. I sit back and study his already destroyed appearance. I have no idea what made him decide to play this game with me but I'm certainly not complaining.
I remove my drenched fingers and lick them clean making him moan from the sight. I line myself up not being able to wait anymore and thrust inside hard and fast. He screams and locks his legs around my hips as I roll my hips against his ass. My labored breathing echoes inside my ears as I destroy his perfect little hole.
It's been so long since we've done this and I've missed it. More than I realized. I roll us over so I'm on my back and make him ride me. I grip his pink dress, feeling his soaked panties glide against my groin as he bounces his sweet ass down on my throbbing dick.
"Yes...just like that baby...make me cum...ugh.." I grunt as my climax hits me hard and I grip his hips tight, leaving bruises, as I cum deep inside him. He moans loudly as he continues to torture my now sensitive dick. I can feel my cum sliding back out giving him even more lubrication for his assault.
Sweat pours into my eyes as I thrust my hips up to meet his and stroke his erection in time with his pacing. Moments later he freezes sand shoots hot milky cum all over my chest. His chest heaves as he collapses on top of me and I wrap my arms around his shaking body.
"Fuck baby. That was so good..you've been holding out on me.." I pout teasingly as he blushes and hides his face in my neck.
"So...not that I obviously don't love it but what made you decide to wear this..." I ask quietly running my fingers over the smooth fabric. He rolls over to lay beside me and shrugs.
"Jimin." He sighs. "He told me I need to venture out and be more adventurous and I was afraid maybe you were getting bored of me. He gave me a bag with a bunch of stuff in it and told me to choose what called to me." He rolls his eyes. "I didn't plan on you seeing it, though. I was gonna change before you got back but fell asleep." He snorts.
I brush some hair out of his face and kiss his forehead. "Jinnie, don't ever be afraid to be yourself with me. I love you and I'm about to be your husband. Please don't shut me out because you're afraid of my opinion. I love you unconditionally. I love you in this sexy outfit and if you want to wear this I say go for it." I whisper before kissing him.
He nods. "I love you, too."

After a while I get up and grab a wet cloth to clean him off. Jin is already passed out when I return so I carefully cleanse his skin and slip the sexy lingerie off, putting his soft pajamas on him I know he likes. I take a quick shower then slip into bed beside my future husband. I cuddle him close before closing my eyes and drifting off to the sound of his soft breathing in my ears.