Hoseok

"Sorry about that..." Mark smiles as he comes to join me from speaking to Jin. I shake my head.
       "It's fine." Ever since the 'kiss' we've both been avoiding each other which is hard to do since we work together everyday one on one. It was obviously a mistake. He doesn't like me like that. I'm nothing special. Mark is beautiful and perfect...everything I'm not.

      After giving him a few papers to sign, he shocks me by making me meet his gaze-his finger under my chin so I can't look away

       "Talk to me." He sighs.
       I take a deep breath and look away. "I don't know what you're talking about." I lie.
       "You do. Did I...overstep when I kissed you? If I did I apologize." He says, taking his hand away. "I know we haven't really talked about it since it happened." He admits.
       "There's nothing to talk about. Don't apologize. Let's just forget about it." I shrug and move to take the papers away but he stops me by grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together.
       "There is something to talk about and I won't forget about it." He looks away and bites his lip, nervously. "I liked kissing you. I like you, Hoseok. I was being honest about that." He smiles.
       "I don't know why..." I whisper mostly to myself.
        He frowns. "You need to stop looking down on yourself. You're gorgeous and talented and so friendly and beautiful when you smile...I want you to smile at me like that everyday." He says with calm assurance.
      My face flushes from the compliments. "There's no point in this, though. You'll be leaving soon and moving away and I'll be here or in Seoul working...it's never work and I don't want to be hurt again." I fidget with my hands not wanting to look at his expression.
      "That's a terrible excuse to let this go! Tell me something." He demands, seeming angry.

       "What?"       "Do you like me?"       "

       "What?"
       "Do you like me?"
       "...what does t-"
       "Just answer it, Hoseok." He comes around the table and pulls me to my feet. "Do. You. Like. Me?" Each word is punctuated by a kiss on my face. My forehead, my cheeks...my lips.
      Swallowing hard, I nod. "I do like you." My voice is barely audible but I know he hears it.
      "That's all that matters." He crushes his lips to mine and I wrap my arms around his neck, letting him push me against he wall. Tilting my head back, he trails gentle kisses down my neck to my collarbone making me shiver in pleasure. It's been so long since someone has given me this feeling.
I've gotten so used to rough and painful touches that I don't know how to handle this...gentleness. I don't deserve it. I don't deserve him-this beautiful human before me.
He lifts his mouth back to mine and I hesitantly open my mouth for his seeking tongue. Moaning, his fingers slip under my shirt and clutches my hips to his.
"Am I interrupting something?" A voice asks and we both break apart, embarrassed. I glare at Namjoon as he winks at me. "Sorry but I just wanted to let you know that Yoongi and Jimin are here." He smirks before closing the door back. "Continue on!" He calls.
Shaking my head, I feel Mark come up behind me and wrap his arms around me. "I really like kissing you, Seokie. I hope you'll give me a chance to do it more often...maybe as my boyfriend?" He whispers in my ear and my face turns red as a smile forms on my mouth.
"You really want to be my boyfriend? But what if-"
"Shh..." he spins me around and silences me with another deep seeming kiss. "No 'buts' baby. Give me a chance to show you how much I truly like you. Be mine. I won't disappoint you or hurt you, ok?" He begs me with sweet eyes.
Wondering if I'm going to regret this-I nod. "Ok. I'll give this a shot."
"Thank you!" He hugs me tight before leaning into my ear. "Boyfriend." I shudder from his hot breath on my skin.
"Let's go. My friends are here." I tell him and slip my hand into his as I lead us out to the lobby. This won't end like the last time...this will be perfect...he won't hurt or leave me like him...at least that's what I'll keep telling myself until it becomes true...