Namjoon

12 years ago....

     "Joon-ah! It's time for you and Jin to get in bed!"
      "Ok, eomma!" Grabbing my best friend's hand, we run upstairs to get ready for bed. Slipping into our favorite pajamas-mine dinosaurs and Jin's being hello kitty-we brush our teeth and climb into bed.
Even though Jin has his own room when he sleeps over here we both prefer just sharing a bed. We both sleep much better together.
"Hey...hyung..." I whisper in the dark as Jin curls around me.
"Hm?"
"I love you. You're my very best friend forever, right?" I ask hesitantly. I never want to lose him. Ever.
He laughs. "Silly! Of course! We'll be together forever and ever! We can buy a house and live together, too! It'll be so much fun!" He says and I nod in agreement. Jin hyung is really the best.
"Joon-ah?" He asks.
"Yes, hyung?" I ask, snuggling into his side. "I love you, too." He kisses my head and turns over to sleep. Not long after I feel my eyes drooping and darkness take over...

"Ah...mgh...."
My eyes snap open to see a rustling Jin. He sounds in pain. Sitting up, I turn on the bedside lamp and look at him. His shirt is pulled up around his chest and he's covered in sweat. Worry overtakes me and I try to shake him awake.
"Hyung! Wake up! Are you hurt?"
He moans again and begins to gasp, his legs shifting uncomfortably. Frowning, I debate whether to get eomma or not...no! He's my best friend and I can help him! I shake him again but he still refuses to wake.
Sighing, I move to get my eomma but Jin grabs my arm and pulls me on top of him. My eyes widen in shock as I lay on top of him. There's something hard between us. Did he tuck his flashlight in his pants? I thought he put it up...I reach down to get it for him but freeze when my fingers wrap around something wet and fleshy instead.
Jin moans loudly and sweat runs down his forehead. Is he sick? What's wrong with him? Is he dying?! My fingers are soaked and I don't know why...did he pee? While I stay unmoving trying to understand -he begins to move his hips into my hand and the hard fleshy thing jerks in my hand.
Scared, I let go and sit back. His pants have scooted down his legs and my eyes stare in shock at his privates. Why is it like that! Did he hurt himself there?! Slowly I bring my hand back to 'it' and poke it. He moans and 'it' twitches before stretching farther on his pale stomach.
Wanting to make him feel better and not knowing what else to do...I wrap my small fingers around 'it' and pull back slightly. His breath hitches and his moaning increases before he rocks his hips against my hand.
Since it seems to help, I make my hand move faster and my stomach begins to feel weird as strange sounds exit Jin's open mouth. His head is soaked with sweat and my fingers are covered in...pee?
Only a minute or two later of me helping him, he cries out loudly making me jump and white sticky ropes come out of 'it' all over my hand and his stomach. I let it go and jump back. Did I hurt him more! He sighs in his sleep and seems to feel better. His privates also go back to normal. What the heck was that?! I hope that doesn't happen to me...
I get up and wash my hands clean and grab a wipe to clean him up as well. For some reason I'm afraid to tell eomma what happened. Or Jin. What if he gets mad at me for seeing him like that? No...it's better for me to keep it a secret. Any time he gets sick I can help him! I'm his best friend after all...I'll always take care of him.

Present

  I leave Jin alone in the conference room and feel a little bad for baiting him. I never did tell him about that night. Or later on when I actually found out what happened. Or that I wanted it to happen every night so I could 'help' him again and again.
I was disgusted with myself for taking advantage of my best friend like that but a part of me loved it. Loved it was me to see him like that and to make him better. My secret to keep and think about every time I had sex with a woman. Jin's beautiful moans would invade my thoughts against my will and I'd cum thinking about him under me instead of the woman.
He was my everything. Simply. I've never craved another like I crave him. I claimed him and held him to a promise as children and I plan to see it always held. No matter how much Jin grows to hate me. We're meant to be. Mine to care for.
Last night has run on repeat through my mind since I woke up and honestly wasn't surprised to see Jin skip out on me. I know he's scared and hurt but I refuse to let those emotions of his get in my way. Hopefully the surprise I have for him will cheer him up.
Stepping out into the lobby, I wave and smile as the guests I've been waiting for finally arrive.
"Joon!"
"Hey Yoongi! Jimin!" I yell and rush to meet them.
Time for mine and Hobi's plan to commence! Operation: marry the lovers! I just pray that Jin and I can be among the list.