Seokjin

My ass hurts. That's the only think I can think about as I wobble around the house tidying up as Joonie, Yoongi, and Hobi work in the studio and Jimin and Kookie left to go shopping. I can't even look Jimin in the eyes after he smirked at me this morning, winking and whispering words of encouragement of me taking his advice.
I guess that means they heard us last night and the embarrassment is killing me. We have to get a bigger house soon or I'm going to go crazy! I finish cleaning up the kitchen then sit down to rest, admiring my ring. I'm so excited to get married but I'm worried about Jimin's idea about being the guys' strippers. That life is not for me.
       Sighing, I get up and make a snack to eat before heading out for a walk. I've been stuck in the house and need to get out. I really have nothing to do lately and the bordom is killing me. I need a job. Namjoon doesn't want me to work since he makes more than enough and I have plenty of savings left from my past job but..still. I need to do something.
I find myself walking down the boardwalk and think about how our relationship used to be before I got that job. When we were just friends. I had never even thought about him like that. Sure, he was attractive. I would have been blind not to notice but it was just a mutual understanding. We were both straight with obviously good looking friends.
Now it's so different. I actually haven't told my parents about us yet. They still think I'm straight. I'm scared to tell them the truth. I mean-it's stupid. It's not like they'll disown me or anything but I don't want to disappoint them no matter how happy I am with Joonie.
It's different for him. His parents live in America and don't care what his son does as long as he's successful which he is. I'm pretty sure his mom already knows about us and is fine with it. I plop down on a bench and try to figure out how the hell I'm going to tell them not only am I with a man but getting married as well..
The thought makes me sick. I've been so stressed about it for the last few months but haven't talked to anyone about it. I probably should but it's my problem to deal with. I'm mostly afraid that when Joonie finds out I've neglected to tell them he'll be so mad or worse-upset. Then he'll also be disappointed in me.
It seems either way I'm screwed. Right on time, my phone rings. "Hello, eomma."
"Seokjin, sweetheart! I have great news. You remember that nice girl you and Namjoon used to hang out with in highs school...um, Lee Chaelin..she's agreed to go out on a date with you." She gushes and instantly my stomach drops.
I remember Lee Chaelin. She was a nice girl but always seemed to hover over Namjoon.
"Eomma...I don't know. I don't really-"
"Nonsense! You've been alone too long, baby. You have a date with her tonight since she's in Seoul." She finishes giving me the details and hangs up leaving me nauseous and frustrated. I'll just go out with her and explain the situation. Maybe she'll help me talk to my mom. She was my friend back then too...
With that decided, I walk back home to see Joonie in the kitchen eating. Flashes of last night run through my mind and I blush fiercely, avoiding eye contact. He sees me and gives me his big dimple smile.

       "Hey baby sorry I was gone so long

"Hey baby sorry I was gone so long. You ok? You seem stressed?" He studies me with concern. "I didn't hurt you last night, did I?"
God! Can I be any more embarrassed?! "N-no, I'm fine." I mumble. "I'm, actually I'm going out with an old friend tonight, ok?" I say.
He nods slowly. "Anyone I know?" He asks casually.
"Yes..you remember Lee Chaelin from high school? She's in town and wanted to hang out.." I trail off as he frowns.
"My old girlfriend? Why does she want to see you?" Girlfriend?
"I didn't know you two dated.." I pout from the new knowledge. I knew she hovered a lot and now it makes since. "How come you never said!" I glare.
He shrugs. "It was never serious. Didn't think to mention it really." He gets up and wraps his arms around me, kissing my lips before moving down to kiss my neck.
"I still should have known! I thought we told each other everything! Stop it!" I push him off me gently and he rubs his face in the crook of my neck sighing.
"I'm sorry, Jinnie. I didn't think it'd matter to you.." he admits.
"Of course it didn't matter you were dating then but it would have been nice to know!" I cross my arms and stare him down. He smirks before licking my face. My eyes widen in shock. "Ew! Why are you so childish!" I grab a paper towel and wipe my face clean.
He pins me to the counter and nibbles on my earlobe. "I thought you liked my saliva baby..." he whispers and I can feel his hardening length against my ass. I swallow hard and clutch the counter hard as he slowly grinds his hips against my behind.
"J-Joonie...s-stop...anyone can see us." I bite my lip as his hands slide down to tease the front of my pants.
"So what?" He groans low in my ear. I pant, eyes closed, as I let him manipulate my body to his satisfaction. He unbuttons my pants and lets them fall just low enough for my ass to be in view then gropes and kneads my cheeks. My upper body falls forward until I'm laying over the counter bent over and ass out for him to tease.
Just as Joonie begins to unbutton his own pants the front door opens and voices fill the hall. Shit! I shove him back and fix myself just in time to see Jimin and Kookie laughing and carrying a few bags in. They ignore us-thankfully-and continue to their respective rooms and I collapse against the counter, gasping and clutching my chest. So close...
I glare at my annoying fiancé to see him laughing on the floor. I guess I pushed him back hard enough to fall..."I'm not sorry! I told you no!" I grunt and turn back to start making the others dinner before I go out.
Namjoon spends the next hour teasing me while I try to focus on not burning down our house. Jeeze, this man..I ignore him the best I can and call everyone to eat before leaving to shower before my...date.