Seokjin

"Jin, come on we're going to be late!" I run after Chaelin, breathlessly, as she rushes through the crowd to the elevators. We have a very important meeting with a company needing models. Chaelin did end up getting me a modeling job. Honestly, after Namjoon left me I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die.
     I stayed in bed for two weeks straight until Jimin forced me out and demanded I tell him what happened. I explained everything to him-from being scared to tell my parents about being gay to meeting Chaelin and her helping me to Namjoon finding out and getting the wrong impression and leaving me. Jimin sat and cried with me and now hates Namjoon.
     I told him not to but he's stubborn. He's helped me a lot, though. I feel terrible that him and Yoongi postponed their wedding because of us but Jimin said he would not get married unless Namjoon and I were by his side doing the same. I'm sure Yoongi loved that speech...
     He also talked me into taking the job with Chaelin. I suppose he was right and I definitely needed a job since Namjoon left me alone. I refuse to ask him for money. I'm honestly insulted he told me ask him if I needed help! He crushed my heart and soul then offers to send me money like I'm some invalid?! Hell no.
     After my pain and tears subsided, anger took their place and I've been pissed off ever since. I doubt I'll ever see my best friend again. Hoseok also moved out. He disappeared for a week after Namjoon left and when I see him again he looked absolutely horrible. Dehydrated and ill looking.
    He told us he had the flu but I can tell he was lying. He stayed silent about it, though, and just packed up and moved back to his own place. Taehyung didn't seem too upset about it and it really upset me. I know Hoseok and I hadn't gotten off on the right foot but I really do care for him and it made me angry to see Taehyung treat him so badly.
     After all was said and done, it was only me, Jimin, Yoongi, and Kookie left in the house. I honestly never see Kookie. He left for four months with Jackson on some trip and came back to get his clothes and bid us goodbye for another trip. I have no idea what's up with that boy but I'm too stressed to be concerned. His life isn't falling apart, anyway, so I'm not worried about him.
      Honestly, I feel like the pathetic third wheel around Yoongi and Jimin and I'm thinking about giving this house to them and moving out in my own. I need to get away-a fresh start away from the memories of my annoyingly infuriating stupid ex-fiancé. I can take much more of this-sleeping in the same bed that we made love in so many times...I don't want to think about it anymore.
     It's time to get out and move on.