Seokjin

"That's great! Just like that, Seokjin." I turn slightly to have a better angle as the photographer takes his time with his camera. I don't know how many more poses I'll have to do and I'm glad it's almost over. No matter how attractive everyone says I am I'm still the same insecure man from before.
After the session finally ends, I chug a bottle of water and find Chaelin waiting for me, reading a magazine. Her smile is bright and radiant as I plop down beside her.
"Tsk, tsk, you look gross." She wrinkles her nose at me and I just stare back absolutely affronted.
"What?" The hell woman!
She laughs. "You're sweaty! Lets go so you can shower and change before our conference in a couple hours." She gets up and I follow suit.
It's been kinda fun working with her. She's helped with my depression and to keep my mind off...things I'd rather not think about. I official moved out from that house to let the happy Yoonmin couple enjoy it. I temporarily took residence in Chaelin's two bedroom apartment.
Doesn't matter where I moved, however, because since then we've both been on the move to three different countries and five different companies. I was amazed by all the offers for my services and I was paid double what the offering price was. Within the first month of working as a model I made over $100,000.
Even better than my Hosting job and I don't have to worry about sex at all. Since my untimely separation from my ex-fiancé-whom I refuse to even think his name-I haven't once been interested. Luckily for me, Chaelin confided in me after I moved in that she was actually in love with a colleague. A beautiful girl named Jenny. I thought it was funny our names were so similar but she just rolled her eyes at me.
Unfortunately, Jenny was in a deep loving relationship with her boyfriend, Kai. I felt really bad when I learned that but Chaelin didn't seem to let it bother her. Good for her.
"Stop daydreaming about me and lets go!" Chaelin snaps and I realized I'd zoned out. I swallow hard and get in the car. I could get my own car but there's really no point because I'd have to leave it behind before I could even get used to it. Maybe when I get my savings in order and can stop working for a bit to rest.
She drives us to our hotel and I immediately jump in the shower so I can stop looking 'gross'. I quickly change into a nice grey Armani suit and wait for Chaelin to come out in a red silk Gucci gown.

       "Nice

"Nice." I comment and she flushes.
"Right? You don't look so bad yourself." She teases as we head down to the ballroom for our modeling conference. We're here in America to join teams with a new marketing company for idols. The company we'll be starting to promote is fairly new as far as we've been told. Chaelin and I are only two of the five models to begin here.

     Not all of us will make the company cut, though

     Not all of us will make the company cut, though. Tonight is more or less a competition and the company's CEO will choose only two off us to promote for them. The rest of us not chosen will be sent to another conference tomorrow for their sister company. A long process I'm really not looking forward to. I just hope the guy isn't a complete asshole.
      Maybe if he is, I won't be chosen and can find other opportunities. I lace my arm will Chaelin as we enter the grand room and stand with the other models. I've become good friends with the two other guys-Bambam and Mark. Chaelin instantly struck gold also with the other girl-Jenny(obviously).

      We've all been promoting together since the last month in Paris and Spain

      We've all been promoting together since the last month in Paris and Spain. It's been a lot of fun and Bambam is just so damn loveable-reminds me of Jimin. I haven't spoken to him in weeks and feel guilty but I've just been so busy. I know he understands but still.
     "God, I hear the CEO in charge is gorgeous and such a playboy! Ah!" Jenny gushes but we know she's just teasing. She's madly in love with her boyfriend and would never stray.
       "Ohh, how fun!" Chaelin plays along. Ignoring them, I converse with Mark while Bambam runs to grab us drinks. Mark is such a friendly yet reserved guy which is why he appeals to me.
       Just as Bambam returns with our drinks, the conference starts. An older man takes the stage and asks for our attention before we start the decision process.
      "Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I'd like to give our appreciation to all these lovely models that have come to take control of our marketing campaign. If they will take the stage, we'll begin the first round of deciding the right ones for our team!" He climbs down and we walk slowly-smiling widely at all the rich patrons-to the stage. I stand beside the guys on one side while the girls take the other side.
      "Such beautiful specimens, am I right?" The man bellows out a laugh while the crowd follows suit. I never get used to this-people judging my looks so harshly for whether I am right for their company. I honestly don't even know what I'll be promoting. I glance back at Chaelin and she winks at me. She's done this so much longer than me.
       Finally the time is up for me to stand before the crowd for them to ogle me. I stand stiff with a frozen smile as hundreds of eyes fall on me. I get a weird sensation, though, like...I'm being watched-but not from the crowd. It's odd but I feel uncomfortable and sigh in relief when I'm able to take my place back and Mark goes to take his turn.
      The process takes an hour as we sit behind the curtain and await our fate. I hate that only two of us will stay here and we'll be separated. I've gotten used to this lovely group of fun and caring people which is hard to find in this business.
       "If the models will please come forward, we will announce the winners for our marketing campaign." He says and we all get up and make our way to the stage front. I'm shocked by the scene before me. The crowd has thinned out and moved to all the tables and a single spotlight burns down on one person-in guessing the CEO.
     Swallowing hard, I get that uncomfortable sensation again and realize it's coming from the shadow before me. Narrowing my eyes, I try to see the face of the figure below....
      My eyes widen as cruel realization comes to fruition. No...please no...I'm not ready for this...
      I lose my breath as Namjoon steps forward with a cold smile as everyone claps for their CEO.
       The decider of my fate. Fuck.