Namjoon

I'm trying not to panic after speaking with Jimin. I can't live without Jin. I can't do it. I've tried and failed. Would he really leave me? I can't go through losing him again. I won't accept it. Ever. He's mine. My other half. He has to see how much I need him to survive. Maybe he'll stay with me out of pity...
      Gathering up all my courage, I pick up the phone and call Yoongi and Hoseok. This is it. It's time. I can't wait any longer. It's time to find out once and for all if he wants to be my husband. If I get rejected...I don't know what I'll do but it's worth the risk.
     My Jin means more to me than my pride or dignity as a man. I'll gladly lay it all down for the chance to make him mine forever once and for all. No more delaying, no more issues in the way. Just Jin and I and forever.
      After making the phone calls, I head upstairs to see my stubborn fiancé trying to...pace? He keeps stumbling and I reach out instinctively to catch him as he falls. His head hits my chest and he blushes.
     "Still falling for me, babe?" I wink, playing off all the powerful emotions coursing through me at the moment. He scoffs and pulls himself away from me. "Ouch." I tease, pretending he stabbed me in the chest. "Denied again." Story of my life. Smh. He rolls his eyes.
      "Jin, baby...can I t-take you somewhere tonight?" I ask, nerves kicking in.
      He frowns up at me. "I guess. Where are we going?"
      "It's a surprise." I smile mysteriously. He eyes me suspiciously before nodding.
       "Ok. Just let me bathe and get ready...do I need to dress nice?" He asks.
      I scoop him up into my arms and carry him to the bathroom. He pouts but doesn't fight it anymore and I can see how tired he really is. Frowning, I study him closer. He looks kind of ill.
     I check his forehead to find him with a slight fever. "Honey, are you sick?" I ask, panicked. 
      He snorts. "I'll be fine. I'm an adult." He sighs and I don't push it. I run the water for him while he pulls his clothes off with only a slight struggle.
"Baby...I know you can do it yourself but can I please help you? I like doing things for you." I ask quietly and after only a small hesitation, he nods. I strip him down slowly, trying to cherish him fully. I lift him up and kiss his cheek before setting him into the hot soothing water.
I make to get up and move but his hand grabs my arm and holds me in place. He doesn't look at me at all. Just sits silently, grasping my arm tightly. "Namjoon-ah...c-can you stay here with me?" He asks nearly inaudibly and my heart swells and my eyes tear up. He's finally opening up to me. Maybe...maybe I still have a chance.
I clear my throat. "Of course, Jinnie." I get on my knees beside the tub and take my time washing his hair and body while he watches all my movements silently. His expression is unreadable but he doesn't seem to dislike it which is enough for me. Please...let tonight go well...
I finish rinsing him off then help him dry off and leave his clothes beside him on the bed while I go to shower. I conveniently left him a pair of black slacks and his favorite pink dress shirt to wear. When I get out of the bathroom, my eyes go directly to my gorgeous partner patiently waiting for me to take him to our destination.
I dress quickly in a nice black suit and I see him frown in confusion why I'm getting us so dressed up. He opens his mouth but I kiss him to cut off his question.
"Just wait a little longer, baby. Will you trust me?" I ask him seriously, lacing both our fingers together. His eyes gaze into mine for what feels like forever before he nods.
"I'll trust you."

It takes nearly an hour to arrive at the location I mentioned to Yoongi and Hoseok. Jin is asleep when we get there so I leave him in the car to rest and search for my friends. Yoongi and Hoseok are both waiting dressed in similar back suits. Hoseok is beaming and clapping happily with excitement while Yoongi looks about to pass out.
I hug them both and try to relax my nerves. "Did you tell them?" I ask with a smile.
Yoongi scoffs. "Fuck no. I'd never hear the end of it from that crazy hyper mochi! I'm too old for this surprise bullshit." He whines.
Hoseok seems anxious and he keeps glancing around. "Have you guys seen Mark?" He asks.
I frown at Yoongi who just shrugs. "Nope. Didn't you tell him what's going on?" Yoongi asks.
He nods. "Y-Yes but now he's disappeared. I hope he didn't leave." He pouts and I pat his shoulder reassuringly.
"I'm sure he didn't. He's probably with Jimin." I remind him and his eyes light up.
"You're right. Sorry." He chuckles and we all get serious. This is it. This moment coming forward will determine the rest of our lives. I've called in favors to have everything ready...the only thing missing is Jin. My-unbeknownst to him-groom.
I'm tired of always fearing him leaving me. If he really truly loves and trusts me then when the time comes he'll say 'I do'...if not...at least I know for sure. It's a chance I'm willing to take even if he hates me for it afterward.