Namjoon

After hours of nothing regarding Jin's whereabouts, the hotel security finally contacts us. Apparently they saw Jin enter the hotel on cameras where he was attacked on the top floor right outside our room. Rage consumed me as we all watched him beaten and dragged around the corner where there were no cameras placed. Convenient.
       "He did not enter any elevators or exit the hotel, sir, so we can only assume the attacker is also a paying customer. We can check all the rooms down that floor to see if anyone's seen him or if we witness any suspicious activity." The head of security reassured us. I agree and we're told to wait while they go and speak to all the residents on that floor.
      An hour later he returns with a paper full of names. I read through it. "What is this?"
      He looks it over. "All the names of people renting out the rooms, sir." He says and I nod. Hoseok and Yoongi peak over my head to read through it as well. Suddenly Hoseok stiffens behind me. He looks up at the security guard.
       "Excuse me, did you speak with room 1502?" He asks, voice strained. The guard nods.
       "We did. Everything checked out. He seemed very sophisticated and calm. No deception when asking if he's seen the young man." He explains.
       Hoseok scoffs. "It's him. You need to search the room." He says, confidently.
       "What makes you so sure? If you're wrong we could be sued for harassment charges as well as breaking and entering without a warrant." He says.
        I watch Hoseok for explanation. "Kim Taehyung. I know for a fact he's done this. I know." He stresses. "Please. Before it's too late." He begs and the guard takes off with backup. We run after them and I peg him with a look.
      "Why would Taehyung do this?" I ask breathlessly, trying to keep up.
      "He's crazy. I didn't want to tell anyone but he was very abusive. He'd hurt Jin in a second if he could. Trust me." He pleads and I nod. Of course I will. I'm coming, Jin. Please hold on...

      Hoseok was right. We found Jin naked, beaten, and tied to Taehyung's bed. He'd been raped and drugged. He was passed out when we got to him. Seeing him like that...broke me inside. I just about beat Taehyung to death if it wasn't for all the cops present to pull me off him.
      I almost got arrested but they looked over it seeing what the bastard did to my baby. I can't believe Hoseok never told anyone what Taehyung was capable of and what he did to him. Luckily because of the evidence against him, he can't be bailed out of jail with his money. He's stuck for a long time especially since we begged Hoseok to open up and tell the cops what he did to him.
      I'm so proud of my friend for doing that. At least he had Mark go comfort him and treat him right. Right now, we're all at the hospital. Jimin and Yoongi asleep on the couch while Mark and Hoseok left to grab some food. I sit beside Jin's bed and hold his hand.
      Apparently before we could get to him, Taehyung injected some kind of toxin into his body. The doctors say that because we were able to get to him in time, they'll be able to save his life but with some...repercussions. It messed him up-mentally and physically.
      He's been in a coma for three days and they say he should wake up soon. I'm scared to see those beautiful eyes, though, because he may not recognize me. My best friend of over ten years and my lover-my Love-will lose his memory. He won't remember anything.
       He'll have long term memory loss but they don't know if it'll be permanent or not. Also, he won't be able to walk very well, either. The toxin did something to his nerves so he'll have to use a cane or something to keep him steady. That is permanent. The scars on his body will go away at least. He's perfect either way, though. I don't care about scars. He'll always be beautiful to me.
      I know until he remembers me, I'll be here with him every second trying to remind him of our love. Show him how much I love and need him. I can't live without him even if he can live without me.
       While thinking these thoughts, I don't notice Jin's eyes open up and stare at me with confusion. I glance up only to freeze, getting lost in his eyes.
       "Hi." I whisper hoarsely.
       He frowns. "Hi."
        "Do you know who I am? Who you are?" I force a smile when he shakes his head and looks around, noticing the others in the room.
        "My name is Kim Namjoon and I'm your fiancé. Over there is your best friend, Park Jimin and his fiancé, Min Yoongi." I brush his hair from his face and ignore the way he draws back slightly. "You had an accident, baby."
       "What happened?" His voice is weak and I force back tears.
        "You were attacked at our hotel and poisoned. You lost your memory." I explain in a thick rush. I don't want him to see me break down.
        "I'm sorry I don't know you...did we date long?"
         I laugh. "Yes and no. We've been together since childhood but fell in Love two years ago. I love you, Jin." I take his hand and kiss every one of his fingers.
        "I'm sorry...I d-don't..."
        "It's ok. Take your time. Just know I'll be here for you until you remember me." I say, kissing his forehead. He nods and tries to sit up.
        "I'll have to help you walk, Jin. You've lost some nerves in you legs. You'll need assistance." I murmur kindly, not wanting him to think I'm pitying him.
        He frowns and tries to move his legs. The movements are slow and jerky. He frowns and stares blankly out the window. He seems disconnected from all around him and it makes me nervous. And sad. This is all my fault. It should have been me. He doesn't deserve this. I wish I could be in his place! Take me instead! I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you, Jin.