Hoseok

I ignore the drama going on behind me as Jin is dragged out of the room by a insanely jealous Namjoon. I'd laugh if I weren't so wrapped up on my own drama...I keep replaying what happened with Taehyung...what he said...is he right?
Tears form in my eyes as I rummage through the racks of clothes pretending to be busy. Mark is behind me and I know he's curious about my sudden mood change but I can't talk about it. I just want to disappear. But I can't. I'm his mentor on this project.
"Hey, you ok?" He finally blurts out.
Sighing deeply, I nod. I will be...maybe...one day.
"Believe it or not...I'm pretty sure I can tell you're lying." I can practically feel his smile.
"Believe it or not...it doesn't matter if you're right or not." I turn to face him and check out his wardrobe. Not bad. Jin is really good at picking out clothes. "I'd say let's go but I'm pretty sure Jin and Namjoon are having a moment outside." I snort.
He chuckles. "I'd say so."
"I thought you were against them getting back together?"
"Who said they are? I'm not actually dating him, ya know? I'm just trying to be a good friend. I don't think of him that way." He shrugs.
"Hm." I shake my head. "Most people want him so it's not so far fetched."
He eyes me. "Do you want him?"
"I did at one point. When we first met. It wasn't meant to be and he's made to be with Namjoon." I shrug.
He looks surprised by my honest confession. "Seriously? Did you date?"
"Do you know about his last profession?" I ask, hesitantly.
He shakes his head in the negative.
"He was a Host." I admit quietly.
"Jin was? A Host? No way!" He scoffs in disbelief.
I laugh. "Seriously. I met him like that. We never had sex but we did...stuff...then he got with Namjoon and that was the end."
"But they aren't together anymore." He frowns. "Do you regret not getting with him?"
I think about it. "No. Whether he wants to admit it or not, we all know they belong together and I believe everything will work out. Just not for me..." I mumble the last part under my breath as I turn back around.
"Why not?" He asks, hearing me.
I flush. "Oh, nothing. Sorry." I pretend to examine a shirt.
He places a hand on my shoulder and spins me to face him. "What's wrong? Why are you so sad? Please, you can trust me." He smiles and I try to return it, unconvincingly.
"My ex came back the other night and...and just said some things I can't stop thinking about..." I sigh.
"I'm guessing by 'ex' it wasn't a good conversation?" He guesses.
I shrug.
He pulls me into his arms. "You can talk to me." He whispers.
Closing my eyes, I feel myself relax for the first time in a while. "Thanks."
"Anytime. You know...I think you're pretty great, Jung Hoseok." He says and I hide my blush in his shoulder.
I sniffle. "Not really."
Pulling back a little, he wipes a tear from my eye. "Don't cry...you're too beautiful to be sad. I, uh, might like you a little." He admits in a quiet rush.
"I...might, uh, like you a little, too." I finally smile and his eyes light up.
"So gorgeous." He says before leaning down and connecting our lips together in a sweet kiss.
Breaking it off, I look into his eyes and see clear compassion and...attraction. To me. I get over myself and pull him into another kiss, this one deeper and longer than the last. I vaguely hear the door open up but don't stop kissing him as his tongue seeks entrance into my willing mouth.
After several seconds, he reluctantly pulls back and I glance over to see an amused Namjoon and a shocked Jin. Shit.