Hoseok

I was really surprised when Mark wanted to return to my home in Seoul with me after the Jin issue. We were all devastated after what happened but I'm truly glad that Taehyung was actually caught and put in jail.
I've spent so much time feeling guilty because it should have been me but he took my place trying to protect me. I can never forgive myself for that. Mark and everyone else keeps trying to convince me it's not my fault but deep down I know it's true. I'm the reason he's like this now. Only me.
"Babe? Seokie? What's wrong?" Mark asks as he wraps his arms around me. It's nice being back home and quite shocking not being alone but I'm still depressed over the circumstances.
"Fine. Just tired." I force a smile but I can tell he sees right through it.
He takes my hand and leads me to our now shared bedroom. He pushes me on the bed and crawls in beside me, cuddling into my side. I can't stop the smile from forming watching his cute actions.
"Everything will be ok, Hoseokie. Jin will be ok. I bet they'll end up getting married for sure." He smiles.
I scoff. "I honestly doubt it. Those two were impossible before but now? Even worse." I disagree.
He raises an eyebrow. "Think so? How about a little bet..." he teases and I roll my eyes, knowing I'll take the bait.
"Bet? What terms?" I demand grumpily.
"I bet they will get married before the month ends." He says confidently while I look over in shock.
"Ok...and if you win?" I ask, curious.
He pecks my cheek. "I get to marry you along with them." He smirks as I blush profusely. M-marriage? Me? Him?
I choke up a little. "You want to marry me?" I tug my lip between my teeth and try to calm my racing heart.
He nods, eyes never leaving mine. "I do." He chuckles. "I love you and even though we haven't been together long in the grand scheme of things-I truly know I don't want anyone else by my side." He admits and I have the urge to cry.
I clear my throat. "A-and if I win? If they don't get m-married by them?"
He laughs. "Anything you want." He shrugs.
My expression turns sly. "If I won then you have to propose to me properly in public and pay for the wedding!" I tease but he nods, serious.
"Alright. Anything do you baby." He smiles and I just wish my cheeks would stop being a tomato! Jeeze.
"I love you, Mark Tuan. Are you sure, though...about us?" It's really too much to even hope for...
"100% sure. You're the one for me." He says, lacing our fingers together and I close my eyes as true contentment fills me. I don't think my guilt for what happened will ever truly go away but...at least they don't hate me. I finally found my own love throughout all the pain and hardship of watching all those around me find it. I'm so happy for Namjoon and Jin introducing me to him. The love of my life. I know full-heartedly. This man is the love of my life.