Seokjin

Glaring after Namjoon as he gets in the last words, I grudgingly follow after him to see two people I haven't seen in forever. All my anger disappears as a huge smile plasters on my face.
"Hyung!"
"Jiminie!" I scream as he runs and jumps in my arms. We jump up and down like idiots with overexcitement. His eyes light up in his cute face.
        "I missed you so much! Oh my gawd!!!!" He claps happily. I grab his hand and we leave Namjoon and Yoongi behind as we go somewhere to catch up. I decide to just go up to my-I mean Namjoon's room.
He jumps on the couch and places his legs under his butt. "So! How have you been since you abandoned me?" He asks, obviously salty. I look away, shame faced.
"I'm sorry Jimin. I love you-I really do. I just needed a change. I meant to call but I just got so busy and..."
"Excuses, excuses! You should vow to be my slave for life now as apology! You broke my heart." He fake cries and I throw a pillow at his head. "Hey! Watch the hair!" He daintily fixes his now black locks while I scoff at his ridiculous extra ness today. Or more like his entire extra existence!
       "So what are you doing here?" I change the subject.
        He looks me up and down, scoffing. "Me? What the hell are you doing here with Kim Namjoon? After what he did to you! I feel betrayed! You didn't even tell me.." he pouts.
        I slide over to his side and hug him. "I'm not with him, I swear! This is strictly for work. I didn't know it was his company before I signed the contract." I admit, feeling stupid and judged.
        He laughs. "Are you sure? He seemed rather cheerful walking out of the room you two were in..." He trails off suggestively.
       "No! Well..." I swallow hard and debate whether to tell him about my stupid mistake...his eyes widen when he sees my dilemma.
         "You have secrets! Spill! Now." He demands and for a moment I wonder which of us are older. I feel scolded.
          "I..uh, maybe...might have slept with him last night! Total mistake!" I mumble. His eyes go as big as saucers.
          "Kim Seokjin! Why didn't you call me? Am I not worthy of your life regrets anymore? I feel so cheated!" He wails our while I just roll my eyes at the dramatics. He notices. "A bit much?" He asks with a laugh.
       I nod. "A bit. But seriously...I've told him over and over I just want to be friends if we have to be anything but then I go and fuck up so badly like this.." I groan.
He pats my shoulder. "It's ok we all make mistakes." He smiles.
I sit up and clear my throat. "Now Tell me-why haven't you married Yoongi yet?!" I demand. They should be husbands like...yesterday. It's his turn for an interrogation. He blinks at my sudden change before looking away.
"Not until you do." He says stubbornly.
I roll my eyes. "How will that work? I'm single. Don't wait for me. You should be happy now."
"I am happy! I don't need to have a last name change to prove I'm happy. I know Yoongi loves me so that's enough for now." He smiles.
"I know how excited you were. You can't lie to me." I remind him.
He groans and throws his head back. "Hyung! Enough! I want to go eat. I'm starved after the long flight." He winks and pulls me up. We meet back up with Yoongi and Namjoon downstairs in the lobby.
Jimin runs into Yoongi's arms. "I'm hungry...." He pouts. "Feed me." He demands as Yoongi gives him a cute peck on the mouth. Smiling, I try to ignore the pain in my chest from the adorableness. Namjoon and I used to be like that. I miss that...a little.