Namjoon

I can't believe this. I never thought I'd ever have a chance to see him again but here he is. Gorgeous as ever before me with spotlights on him. I hate how everyone is sizing him up. Only I can do that. He's mine.
      He refuses to look at me now that he knows it's me. Doesn't matter. He isn't getting away from me that easily. I'm so glad I decided to participate in the choosing process. I never come to these things for new models but for some reason I just said yes. It's like fate.
      I step forward and try not to scowl at how close Chaelin is to my Jinnie. Clearing my throat, I announce the two winners for our marketing team. Kim Seokjin and Mark Tuan. Of course I'm not keeping Chaelin together with my Jin even if she is an excellent model. I refuse to entertain the thought of seeing them together anymore.
     Jin looks pissed under his smile as everyone claps for the two models and I watch through narrowed eyes as he hugs Mark. I don't like it. Maybe I should have chosen the other girl-Jenny. Jinnie and Jenny-would have been perfect actually but it's too late to change it now. Sighing, I leave my post and silently make my way to the models room.
      The three models I don't know smile graciously at me and shake my hand. Mark thanks me profusely before winning at Jin. What the hell was that?!
      "Welcome to our team." I say, clapping him on the shoulder. He nods and steps away. Chaelin glares at me with crossed arms while I ignore her. Jin looks sick. I start to ask him if he's alright but I'm grabbed from behind and hauled out of the room by an angry Chae.
     "What the hell, Namjoon-ah!" She shoves me a little and I stumble back slightly. Straightening my suit, I return her glare.
      "What do you want?" I scoff.
      "Don't hurt Seokjin anymore. He's been through enough because of your petty childish shit." She snarls.
      For a moment I'm taken aback. "I won't hurt him. I just want to talk to him and apologize."
      "Don't bother! He's already moved on and gotten over it. He's with Mark now." She smiles but it's more sarcastic.
       "What do you m-mean?" I stutter. Please, God, not yet...
        "They're together. A couple. In love. Leave them alone." She clarifies painfully. Her smirk is wicked as I stare down in thought. Are they really together. "Seokjin can be happy without you, you know? And just so we're clear-I'm a lesbian. I never did anything with Jin. We're only friends." She laughs before stalking off.
      Seriously? I lost everything for nothing. I peak through the door to see Seokjin laughing with Mark. As I watch, Mark's hand finds it way onto Jin's thigh and squeezes. Jin doesn't push it away. He just laughs his cute laugh at whatever he said. Fuck. Hell no! I'm not losing him again. He's finally come back to me-granted, not in the way I was hoping-but I can work with this. He'll be mine again very soon.
    No matter what I have to do. He can't stop being mine. Ever. With a plan forming in my head, I grab my phone and call Hoseok. I think he's like Mark.  
      "Hobi? Hey can you do me a solid?"
      He groans. "I hate your favors. Never good for me...what is it?"
       "I've got our new models and I need you to help me get them used to our marketing...just take one, I'll get the other." I smile to myself.
       He sighs. "Fine. What's their name?"
       "Yours is a pretty guy named Mark Tuan. You'll take him in the morning. Good luck." I hang up and hum to myself as I begin to organize my plan of making Kim Seokjin mine again.