Chapter 10

I heard something singing and I felt a vibration. Ugh it's my alarm. I turned it off. I opened my eyes and saw Harry's eyes fluttering. He looked adorable sleeping.

"Wake up buttercup" I said unwrapping myself from his arms. I didn't want to, but I had to get up. "Harry" I started shaking him. I sat up, and shook him.

"Five more minutes" He flailed his arm.
"No."
"Ugh fine" He sat up. "You know, we could still be cuddling right now"
I smiled at him. He was right, but I knew Selena would get suspicious if we didn't get up, and the last thing I want is to have rumors spreading.
"Mhm, but we have today to hang out" I got off the futon "Turn around , I'm changing"

He smirked and didn't turn. I started taking off my shirt, and Harry seemed shocked. I took off my sports bra and put on a real one. I put on a white sweater, maroon jeans and my black boots. I walked out of the hangout room and downstairs. I helped myself to some cereal.

"Hey" Selena said sneaking up behind me. I nearly choked.
"What happened last night?" She sat next to me with cereal too.
"I'll tell you in second period, I think I might skip lunch with you" I pouted my lip even though I smiled on the inside. Selena gave me a confused look.
"I'm skipping and hanging out with Harry"
She squealed. She sounded like a fangirl.

"Get it girl" She elbowed me in the arm. I tried not to smile so I bit my lip and giggled. I backed my chair up and placed my dirty dishes in the dishwasher. I made my way upstairs and I knocked on the hangout room's door, not wanting to run into Harry butt naked. No one answered so I opened the door slowly. I peeked around and no one was in there, so I grabbed my makeup and toothbrush, I use Selena's hairbrush.

A few seconds later

I saw Harry walk in and sit down.
I turned to see Harry and smiled at him. I turned back facing the mirror, I started brushing my hair. He walked behind me in the mirror, making me a little nervous. He wrapped his around me from behind. I wanted to do a dance, but I needed to stay cool. I put my hair in a ponytail, and I used my red headband.

I turned and faced him. His arms still around, and I had my hands on his chest.
"We going to the auditorium during lunch?"
"Mhm" He smiled.
I smiled lightly too, and I looked up at him.
"Let's get going" I got out of his arms and held his hands and walked downstairs.
"You two ready?" I asked.
"Yas" Selena said grabbing her coat. I put mine on too, and then Abel drove us to school, Selena in the passengers seat, Harry and I in the back.