Chapter 19

Her blonde hair bopped up and down, and she smiled at me, acting like she didn't know she took Harry away from me.
"Where are the microphones?"
"In the back" I would offer to help, but I didn't want to help her.
"Thanks" She turned away, but she didn't walk away. It was kinda weird. She turned back to face me. "Are you okay?" I laughed, I mean she would know, right? She did kinda break my plans.

"If I were you I wouldn't talk to me"
"Good thing you aren't me" She leaned against the counter. "So why are you upset?"
She literally had no idea. I just shook my head at her, how can I explain over 5 years worth of damage? I can't. She wouldn't understand any of my problems anyway.

"If it's Stephanie, I had nothing to do with her for like a week. She tried getting me to bully you, but you did nothing wrong so I just couldn't be her friend anymore."
"Can you just go look at the microphones you want?" I didn't want to talk to this girl. She was partly a bully, but the other part was a nice girl.

"I only did that stuff because she was blackmailing me...with my diary, I'm not the bitch you think I am Tay, I'm a nice person"
"Good for you. But guess who doesn't care?" I raised my hand in the air.
"Why do you push people away?" Is she serious right now? She doesn't even know me and she's saying I push people away. Why would I want to be friends with a bully?

I couldn't talk anymore, I was done. I just shut down, I put up my wall, I stopped talking. I didn't care what she had to say right now, whether she was sorry or the world is on fire. I saw her walk to the back and I wanted to listen to music right now, but I don't have my phone now. Great. That means I play songs over the intercom.

I quickly went to the staff room and put Touch It by Ariana Grande and went back to the check out counter. I wasn't singing as bad as I wanted to, I'm worried Emma would hear and record me or something mean like that.

After a few songs passed Emma came up to the counter with two boxes. I rang them up and handed them to her.
"Aren't you going to say something?" I shook my head.
"Well I'll see you tomorrow" and like that she was out of the store. I was singing lightly and I heard the door open so I stopped. I turned to see Harry leaning on the counter. He looked mad, but he had no reason to be mad, he was the one who was making mistakes. He was the one causing problems, well Emma too, but he let her do it.