Chapter 12

The bell rang and I walked to my class, but someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. I was expecting Stephanie the ginger, but Harry was there instead.
"Uh hey" I said shaky.
"Why didn't you stick up for yourself?" I shrugged my shoulders.
"Next time she bothers you, just hit her" He wrapped his arm around me.
Was he serious? I can't just hit her, I'd get in trouble.

"Thanks for helping me out back there"
"It won't happen again because you're gonna stick up to that gingy, right?"
"I'll try, but it won't happen, I'm too scared" I was telling the truth, what if I stick up to her, but the next day it got worse?
"Confidence Taylor, it's all about confidence" He smiled at me as we took our seats next to each other in the back of the classroom. I saw everyone staring, and being surprised that I'm with him, or that he's with me.

Confidence Tay, you need confidence. I was more focused on being confident than paying attention, and before I knew it I was walking to my math class hand in hand with Harry.
"You know you don't need to walk me around right?"
"I know, and our classes part ways" He turned us so we were facing each other.
"Here" he smiled. "Meet me here and we can walk to third period"
"Alrighty" I pulled my hand away and I walked away. I feel like I should've kissed him, but I couldn't, not in front of everyone. I walked into class and took my seat and everyone was staring at me.
"What?"
"The new kid is dating you. It just surprised everyone" a random girl in class said.
I got a little mad, not going to lie. I don't think this girl ever said a word to me, but now she wants to talk about me and Harry?

"We aren't dating, just close friends" I kept my eyes low, not showing my anger.
"That's why you smile when you hear his name" She smirked. "You never smile"
I just shrugged my shoulders and paid attention to the teacher, i needed to stop focusing on the other kids in my class.

As I walked to the auditorium for fourth period, Stephanie the ginger stopped me. I remember Harry telling me to have confidence and hit her. She stood in front of me.
"I can't believe a guy like Harry Styles is dating you. I mean you're just-"
"Get out of my way" I tried walking away, but she pushed me to the ground. 'Hit her' just ran threw my mind.
"If you touch me again-"
"What will happen?"
"I'll hit you" Oh my, am I actually going to do this? For Harry right? She broke my chain of thought by laughing out loud, and then pressing a finger into my chest. I took a deep breath and took out all my anger out on this punch, or hit, or whatever I'm going to do.
I quickly threw a punch in her, and I used all the anger inside of me. She got hit in the eye and fell to the floor. I looked at my hands in shock, and ran to the auditorium to Harry.