Chapter 11

As we got out of the car, I noticed girls whispering looking at Harry, it made me a little self-conscious. I don't like people's attention, and being with him won't help. Breaking my thought was Harry's hand in mine. I quickly looked at him in confusion.

"What're you doing?"
"Sorry, I thought you liked me"
"No no, it's just I don't want all these girls looking at me, and then them thinking bad about you. I don't talk to people here, and they can see you as a weirdo for being with me. And I don't like attention" I looked down.

"Whatever makes you comfortable, I don't care about negativity" He smiled at me and I bit my lip.
I held his hand. I wanted to feel safe with him, and honestly these girls need to know that he's mine. Or going to be. Or kind of, well, whatever we are. I was taking a risk and I usually never do. I'm starting a change, cutting class, liking boys, holding hands in public. Like woah, a quiet girl might be coming out of her shell.

"So where is your locker?"
"Uh it's number 357, how 'bout you?"
"457" I pouted my lip a bit.
"At least we're somewhat close. Well here is your locker" He let go of my hand.
"I should go to mine, right?"
"If you want to be on time" I said giggling.
"Then I'll see you in a few, first period" He winked at me and walked away.

I smiled, and it gave me a happy vibe. I felt confident as I opened my locker. I put my books and all the school crap in there, and when I shut my locker I saw the biggest bitch to me ever. She twirled her red hair and snapped her gum.
"Who's that cute boy?"
I stayed quiet, why would I want her to know Harry. She pushed me a little.
"Who is he?"  She stood over me and I felt like I was shrinking. This is usually the part where Selena comes and helps me, but she's busy with Abel.

"L-leave me alone"
"Tell me the cuties name"
"Not happening" I went to go walk by but she grabbed my arm. "Ow let go"
"Tell me-"
"Hey leave her alone" Harry said jogging over to me. He pulled me away from Stephanie the ginger. She twirled her hair.
"What's your name?"
"Suck my ass" He pushed me into my home room and walked away. I didn't even get to thank him, he just helped me and left, why?